PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood & Vine Character Dining

jennsky
04-21-2009, 02:25 PM
I haven't heard much about this one...it still exists, right? Apparently it is Playhouse Disney Characters. Has anyone been there lately who can let me know which ones? My DD will be 3 1/2 when we go and she loves Playhouse Disney! Is it a good time?

WIMickeymommy
04-21-2009, 03:25 PM
We have an ADR for the Playhouse Disney character breakfast for our upcoming trip. When making the ADR I was told that the characters there were JoJo and Goilath, June and Leo from Little Einstiens. Hope this helps or someone can add on who has been there recently.

LuvsTigger80
04-21-2009, 03:38 PM
hi there!!
we have done playhouse dining twice. once for lunch and once for breakfast. my son who turned 3 on our last trip loved it. he loved seeing the characters(jo jo,goilath,leo and june)..he didn't like the getting up and dancing part..but maybe your daughter will. and the food is pretty good. we will go back.:thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
04-21-2009, 03:58 PM
We went in Febuary and had a great time. It was JoJo, Goliath, Leo, and June. Plus they do dances and the interaction was really good too. I think you will have a great time.:mickey:

Nicki'sMom
04-21-2009, 04:39 PM
We did this one last trip with a 3 1/2 yo and she liked it OK but wasn't a HUGE fan of the characters from these shows. She had a good time though. We on the other hand were less than impressed with the food. We found the entire buffet tasted like the kids section. BUT, if my son grows up to be a huge fan of Little Einsteins or Jojo and Goliath I would go back in a minute. Might have just been an off day for the cooking staff. If your daughter loves these characters then that is all that truly matters. Have fun :D