PDA

View Full Version : WWohoo, Akershus here we come! (late dinner)

tinkerddeedee
04-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Or however you spell it. Hey, how do you pronounce it??

Anyway, called and booked it this morning for a 7:55 dinner ressie. It seems late, tell me all the good points for eating here late! :mickey:

The CM told me that Belle, SB, Mulan and Ariel will all be here in their ball gowns! My girls are going to flip (even my 14 yr old!) :cloud9:

DANAM
04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Congrats!!! We are hoping to get in for breakfast in December.

tinkerddeedee
04-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks!
It's not Mulan, it's Jasmin

Nini5055
04-22-2009, 09:05 AM
FYI...I have ALWAYS seen Cinderella at the PSB Dinner in Akershus (pronounced: Acre Shoes). It is so FULL of princesses.

Remember, your girls will have the opportunity to have their photo with the Host Princess (we have had Belle & Ariel) and you will be given the photo as part of your Dinner Package...whether you have the dining plan or not. I love this feature. :thumbsup:

Also, as you get the free photo it is worth it if the girls want to dress up "Princess Style". Last year we forgot to bring my dd7's Jasmine costume to the park and she was SO upset I bought her a make your own crown at the gift shop in Norway. ;) We won't make that mistake again!!!:thumbsup:

Nini5055
04-22-2009, 09:09 AM
Just had to add...I love EPCOT & WS at night. It feels like you are transported to the different countries...check the times for the fireworks show and perhpas you will walk out from dinner and see the sky all lit up!

tjstrike
04-23-2009, 04:13 AM
That's perfect timing because I think Illuminations starts at 9:00pm, about the time you'll be walking out. Go next door to Deutchland and get ya a :beer: and enjoy the show !! :thumbsup: