PDA

View Full Version : I just got my 1st pin code!!

MirandaC
04-21-2009, 10:15 AM
I am so excited! I just received my very 1st pin code. I can't use it, the dates don't work for me, but .... I got a pin code!! :woohoo:

My DD9 checked the mail this morning on our way to school and work, she pulled it out of the mail and waved it at me, all I saw were Mickey balloons and I ran to the car, asked her to open it and was jumping up and down seconds later when she read that it was a pin code!! :joy:

We are going in December 09, this was for May through August, but it is no longer a myth to me. I finally got a pin code!! Sorry, don't mean to go on, but it really did make my day just a little bit brighter!! :cloud9:

Gregandmel
04-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Good for you! I know it's always exciting when you feel like Disney is "speaking" to you! AND - at least you know you are on their mailing list! Sorry you couldn't use it this time - here's hoping the next one will be just what you need!:thumbsup:

KatrinaJ91
04-21-2009, 11:22 AM
What is the pin code? I hate seeming dumb, but don't know about this. How do you get one and what's it for?? Congrats anyway!! :blush:

Strmchsr
04-21-2009, 11:33 AM
What is the pin code? I hate seeming dumb, but don't know about this. How do you get one and what's it for?? Congrats anyway!! :blush:

Pin codes are discounts sent out to specific persons. You get one by registering on the WDW website. They are sent out completely at random. I didn't get one for 7 years then received 3 in the last year. You can receive these by both email and snail mail. The discounts vary, but are usually pretty good. They are non-transferable, so can only be used by the person who's name is on the mailing.

KatrinaJ91
04-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the info! I have been registered on the site for years. Here's hoping I get one too. We're heading there in July!! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
04-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Congrats!! That's cool, even if you can't use it. I've never gotten one, been a member online for years and am still waiting -- so I'd be just as excited, even if I couldn't use it, either!! :thumbsup: