PDA

View Full Version : Sold out MVMCP dates

scootch713
04-21-2009, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know where I can find out what dates were sold out last year? Thinking of going on Tuesday the 17th, but another family may join us that week and they cannot afford to go..... so I am "thinking" of holding off a bit buying my tickets till I find out for sure if they are going or not. If I do go, we will do a water park(if weather permits) early in the day and just be at MK at 4pm for the party..... and thus we would not get to spend the time with them that day as they are not doing water parks either. thanks.

TheDuckRocks
04-21-2009, 09:45 AM
We were at the Thursday, Dec.18 party this past year and it was sold out. What a zoo!

scootch713
04-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Hmm... maybe that is a good reason to wait and get tickets closer to the time??? We have done it twice, but this will probably be our last trip to disneyworld for a few years at Christmas, so was thinking of hitting it again.

You can buy tickets a few days before, correct???

DANAM
04-21-2009, 12:07 PM
We were going to do Tuesday but deceided on Sunday. I am hoping it's not going to be so bad but I would love to know what days sold out last year too. There will be 4 parties while we are there and wish I could figure out which was best.