PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger hunt items for photos...

tinkerddeedee
04-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Ok, so I keep putting posts in the wrong spot, so lets see if this one stays here:blush:

I thought about making a list of items for my daughters to find and take pictures of when we are at Disney. I thought it would be a fun project to scrapbook, plus get my girls thinking and paying attention to other things while we're there.

It could be anything at all. What do you all suggest??? :photo:

sassafras
04-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Here's one for you..at the Hollywood Studios, back on one of the streets around Lights, Action, Motorcars, there is an umbrella hooked to a light post. If they can find it, it has a button to push and it rains on top of it! Makes for a good photo if nothing else!:D:funny::haha:

DreamFinder2
04-20-2009, 08:11 PM
What a great idea! Here are a couple of items...

the "cool car wash" outside of test track in Epcot
the spitting camel near Aladdin's carpets in MK
the tiki heads in Adventureland in MK
the aligator waterfall in AK (this one's tough!)
the miniature trains in Epcot (near Germany)
Have fun!

tinkerddeedee
04-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys!:thumbsup: These are JUST what I wanted. Little known area's that newbies like me wouldn't know exsisted
Can't wait to "hunt" for them!!;)

IamBelle
04-21-2009, 07:24 AM
Waht about on the Winnie the Pooh ride, in Owl's barn, there is a picture of Mr. Toad handing over the deed to Owl (because before the Pooh ride, it was Mr. Toad's ride) I don't know if your kids will know Mr. Toad, but that is something for you to look for too!

DreamFinder2
04-21-2009, 08:05 PM
This is fun...

the "old time" phone booth (Epcot)
jumping fountains (Epcot)
the "horseless" carriage near Haunted Mansion (MK)
"walking" broom topiaries (DHS)
water wheel mill (Epcot)
GIANT troll (Epcot - Norway)

BananaAnna838
04-21-2009, 10:00 PM
What a fun idea!!
It could be interesting to see how many Hidden Mickey's they can "capture", with or without the book. If you're scrapbooking afterwards, you could have a whole page dedicated to it! Then have others try to guess where they are :mickey: