PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving, where to go?

MongoMil
04-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Be at the world at that time just wondering where can we get the most traditional meal?

tys_mommy
04-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK serves a traditional Turkey Day meal.

ElenitaB
04-20-2009, 06:44 PM
LTT is a great idea, but unfortunately everyone has the same exact idea and it gets unbelievably crowded. I suggest that if you're bent on celebrating Thanksgiving at LTT, do it as early as possible or go Thanksgiving eve (as we did one year).

Just about every restaurant at WDW will have something appropriate for the holiday, so feel free to make reservations elsewhere or break outside the "box" and try something completely new like the luau or Hoop-Dee-Doo.

KSS
04-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Planet Hollywood also serves traditional Thanksgiving meal along with its normal menu.

AdventurerKim
04-22-2009, 12:57 PM
I think most sit-down places serve a traditional turkey meal on Thanksgiving. We went to Le Cellier on Thanksgiving Day for lunch, and a traditional turkey meal was a special for that day for both lunch and dinner.

WishingStar2006
04-22-2009, 01:10 PM
We like going to Whispering Canyon for Thansgiving...always good and very casual.

As stated in an earlier response, I think most TS establishments offer some type of Thanksgiving fare.

Make sure you're on the phone at your 90 day mark or you will risk not getting an ADR at all!

Enjoy!

tjstrike
04-23-2009, 04:16 AM
Crystal Palace or 50's prime time would be good. :thumbsup: