PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mugs with the Dining Plan?

DizneeFan13
04-20-2009, 01:18 PM
I was just looking over the information on the Magic Your Way package with the dining plan, and I noticed it didn't say that it included a Resort Mug with the plan, but the Quick Service and the Deluxe plans both have that inclusion. Is that right or is it a typo:confused:? It doesn't seem like the Quick Service should include one but not the regular dining plan. Anyone know...Thank you.

Seasonscraps
04-20-2009, 01:31 PM
It's not a typo. The mugs are only available with the quick service & deluxe plans. Without the mug, the QSDP is really not a bargain at all so it was probably thrown in as a perk since the mugs cost Disney nearly nothing.

KatMcPic
04-20-2009, 01:32 PM
There is no refillable mug with the regular dining plan. It doesn't make any sense to me either but the cost of going with the deluxe plan does not make up for not having the refillable mugs on the lower dining plan.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-20-2009, 01:41 PM
If you're on the regular DDP, you'll have to pay separately for the refillable mug.

It is still worth it, the cost of pop/lemonade, etc can add up really quickly!

It would be nice if all of the plans had them included!

dancin Disney style
04-20-2009, 02:00 PM
The mugs are well worth the cost. They are $13.84 including tax. A single soda or coffee will cost you approx $2.25. So you don't need to refill too many times for it to have paid for itself. Then you have a nice souvie to take home.