PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Grotto Questions

SweetAurora
04-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi all!

You guys have been so helpful in the past so I thought I'd ask another question. I am in the process of planning my first trip to Disneyland in July. We're thinking of eating at Ariel's Grotto for the Princess character dining experience.

My question is: would you recommend going at lunchtime or dinnertime?

Is there a difference in the prices?

Do all of the princesses appear at both mealtimes?

Many thanks (yet again!) in advance! :mickey:

Blue Genie
04-21-2009, 02:23 AM
Even thou i haven't been to there in over a year I can tell you all the Princess but Jasmine shows up there. The only time Jasmine will apare is if one of the other Princess are not there like if they got sick but also sometimes Mulan well take the sick Princess place. What I have hear the Prices have change inside is more then outside. I think it's like 5 dollars differents. And I think lunch time will be a better time I personally never done it at night time. I think the price by the way is around 32 or 37.00 dollars. Hope this helps you out.

*Mulan*
04-29-2009, 09:57 PM
The CM who helped with reservations explained that the princesses do visit each table, but spend more time at the inside tables. King Triton anounces them and they appear from the inside, working their way around the inside first, then end up spending less time with the outside patio tables. We've got June 4th, 2:10 pm reservations.