PDA

View Full Version : Customized Maps

pixiesmimi
04-18-2009, 06:20 PM
I got my customized maps that I ordered last month today. I wasn't very pleased with them. I know they probably change them every year but the ones we got before looked like an old world treasure map and were really cool. These were just plain old maps with peanuts, Dumbo, Simba and tracks, Woody and rope, and Nemo and bubbles around them. Nothing very spectacular. I was going to order another set in 6 months if these were really nice. I don't think I will now. Very disappointed! :(

BMan62
04-18-2009, 06:58 PM
You get a choice now whether you want the Classic look or the Character look. You must have had the Character look picked when you ordered yours.

Briansmom
04-18-2009, 11:16 PM
MMMMM.....I ordered the character ones this time to be different....we got the classic ones last year. I haven't gotten them yet but now I am afraid I will be disappointed. Oh, well...it's not like I paid for them (well, I guess you could say that I did...sort of, buried somewhere in the package that I paid for :secret:) Well, so much for trying to do something a little different....

gerald72
04-19-2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks for reminding me. I just went and ordered the maps. I ordered the classic ones, the map ones. They are the ones I ordered before, too. The other ones did look a little plain.
I usually cut them up and use them for borders of the pages in the scrapbook of our WDW trip.

pixiesmimi
04-19-2009, 01:37 PM
You get a choice now whether you want the Classic look or the Character look. You must have had the Character look picked when you ordered yours.

Hmm! I vaguely remember that now. I wonder what the Classic ones look like? I guess I need to go back and look at the choices. I just wasn't real pleased with them after the really nice ones from before and wondered if anyone else felt the same.

EPCOT84
04-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the comment. It reminded me too to order them again. I'll look for the choices.

DANAM
04-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I am going to have to order mine today, as well. Thanks for the reminder. How long do they normally tske to come in?

PrettyMinnie
04-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I didn't even notice that button. I will have to look for it next time...thanks!

pixiesmimi
04-21-2009, 09:37 AM
I am going to have to order mine today, as well. Thanks for the reminder. How long do they normally tske to come in?

Mine came in about a month.