PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Undiscovered Future World Tour

DizneyFreak2002
04-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Has anyone been on the Undiscovered Future World Tour?? I am on an Epcot kick lately, listening to the wonderful Epcot music, and watching videos of Epcot's attractions... I was thinking of taking a tour in October... I already did the Keys To The Kingdom Tour.... I wanted to take a new tour...

Does anyone have a suggestion on another tour Disney offers???

Pirate Granny
04-18-2009, 01:58 PM
I took this tour a few years back and really enjoyed it. They take you behind the scenes and over to the CM area and where they store the ball for Illimuniations. The best part was that we got tickets to view Illiminations from the Italy reserved area for that evening. I got a ticket and they gave me one for hubby who wasn't on the tour with me. I wanted to take the World's tour, but they discontinued before I got a chance. I did take the 'garden' tour at EPCOT and it was nice, but not as good as the Undiscovered Tour. I also swam with the 'fishes' tour (not the dolphin tour)...it was OK...but I wouldn't do it again.
:pirate:

dreamfinder55
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
If you do decide to do it, please let us know how it is.

CaptSmee
04-19-2009, 01:12 AM
It's a great tour. Not quite as good as Keys to the Kingdom at MK, but our 2nd fav behind it.

DizneyFreak2002
04-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Do they take you to lunch???

FenwayGirl
04-19-2009, 09:19 AM
What is the cost of the tour? and how long is it?

CaptSmee
04-20-2009, 01:07 AM
You can find more information about WDW's tour right here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/tours.asp)on intercot. It's $49. I believe they have AP, AAA, and Disney Visa Card discounts available. It runs approx. 4 1/2 hrs. They do not feed you. We had a break where we had a breakfast sandwich in The Land pavilion. They give you waters/coffee. My favorite part was going backstage at Mission Space and going upstairs in the Imagination Pavilion.

Friend of Figment
04-20-2009, 01:04 PM
I haven't taken the Epcot tour, but I can endorse Backstage Magic (even though it is very expensive). We also took the backstage tour at Animal Kingdom and it was really good.

I would say all of the tours have been a good value.

dolphinmickey9170
05-27-2009, 02:50 PM
I just booked this tour today for our anniversary. I asked if a meal was included, I was told "yes, but I do not know where." So we shall see. They did inform me no cameras, no backpacks, no camelbaks or duffelbags. You can rent a locker for your bag if necessary.

Be looking for my trip reports at the end of July!!