PDA

View Full Version : DLR Suites?

maizey05
04-18-2009, 02:54 AM
My family will be vacationing in DL in Sept. We had planned to stay at PPH (again). Recently, my mom and elderly grandma, decided they would also like to go. They asked me to see if any on-property resort had suites with a seperate bedroom. (Mom and Grandma would prefer to share a room, however, Mom snores so loud, even Grandma-sans hearing aid, can hear her!) While on the official DL site, I asked a reservations CM if DLR offered suites. They said, "yes, but there is no info online, and you have to call to find out the specifics". Do any of you fine Disneygoers know anything about such a thing? I wouldn't have guessed they exhisted. Thanks!:mickey:

tinkwest
04-18-2009, 11:27 AM
I believe the PPH has one bedroom suites, the DLH has one, two, & three bedroom suites, and the GCH has one & two bedroom suites. A limited number of suites are available in each of these Resort hotels.

I have stayed in a one bedroom suite at the Disneyland Hotel once, about six years ago. It had two queen size beds in the bedroom and a hide-a-bed in the living room area. You can take a peek at it on my homepage.

They do not come cheap. Our one night stay was complimentary due to overbooking. We paid for a standard, they put us in a suite.

There are several hotels in the DLR area that feature suites. I am staying in a suite at the Desert Inn on Harbor, right across the street from DLR , at the end of this month.