PDA

View Full Version : New Pin Number

pixiesmimi
04-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Well I got another discount offer and pin number in the mail today. They must want us back bad because this is about the 6th pin number we have gotten this year. Of course, they don't realize that we are already coming in August. It is the Kids 3-9 Stay, Play and Dine for Free. We have already gotten this offer once but don't know if it is the same dates. This one goes from May until 8/8/09. It would be nice to be able to go every time we get one of these offers. :) Anyone else get this one recently? DH said he bets that we are getting these because of a survey we filled out with a CM on one of our trips. I had forgotten about that. Hmmm! Possible.

Briansmom
04-17-2009, 11:44 PM
We just got this offer in the mail today. We are already going in May. The last time we went was last May. We haven't done a survey with a cast member. This is the second offer we have gotten in the mail in the last two months...first was 40% off. Who knows how they choose who to send these to. My friend got the one where she got a $500 gift card for booking a trip before 3/29. That would have been nice.

Disney Lynn
04-18-2009, 08:05 AM
You're luckier than I am! I received an e-mail PIN offer a week ago- my "special rate" "just for my family" was actually the regular rack rate. The offer did say 30% off regular rates at other select times, but the main offer (for when we would normally go to WDW) was no deal. I guess they assume people won't check their website for the regular room rates- and will book simply because the offer says it's a special room rate.

Fortunately, I have the wisdom of several years on INTERCOT!

DANAM
04-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Simular thing happened to us. They sent us the same offer same pin about 5 times. Finally I booked within a week of the experation. We had the 40% room discount. Kids play and eat for free would have been nice also.It saved us about $800 bucks!!!

elmjimmlm
04-18-2009, 12:19 PM
DH said he bets that we are getting these because of a survey we filled out with a CM on one of our trips. I had forgotten about that. Hmmm! Possible.

I know that we were walking into a park and they asked our email address and wanted to know if we could answer a few ?s...We didn't get this code but we have had more this year than ever...

forever a child
04-18-2009, 03:30 PM
I would LOVE to get one! I have gotten an email one before with no additional savings (I was an AP holder at the time and got the discount code for that). We are planning to go Early in December during their Value season at POR. I just made sure that my email and address on the Official WD website was current because it has been 3 years since our last visit. Wish I knew what else to do to perhaps qualify! Let me know if anyone have any suggestions!:mickey:

georger
04-18-2009, 08:01 PM
We got the same offer last week in the mail! We're also going in August for free dining so it wouldn't apply or help us!