PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Fun Card Questions

LisRich
04-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Well I've printed out and read the "fine print" of the terms and conditions of the birthday fun card but it's still not very clear to me. They have listed out many locations where it is NOT accepted "including but not limited to" China, Japan, and Morocco. I plan to be in Epcot on my birthday and want to know where it is accepted. So . . . does anyone know

1. What is meant by "select merchandise items" and which locations are "owned and operated by the owners of WDW" at Epcot?
(I understand, of course, that food and beverages, etc. are excluded)

2. Can I leave Epcot and use the fun card at the Boardwalk shops (excluding Wyland, of course)?

(I feel like I need a lawyer to interpret for me!!)

Thanks anyone!!!!

mainemajor
04-18-2009, 09:11 AM
we were told that it had to be used in one of the parks. we had hoped to use it at downtown disney, but were told we would not be able to do so. we did not try, my dw could find a lot to buy at mouse gears in epcot.

smphbear
04-19-2009, 11:56 AM
I plan to be in Epcot on my birthday and want to know where it is accepted. So . . . does anyone know

We used DH's at Mousegears in Epcot in February. It was no trouble to spend it there.

It must be a Disney owned store to use it. That is why the World Showcase Countries are listed as exceptions.

Daisy'sMom
04-19-2009, 12:11 PM
I spent most of mine at Mousegear. It was really alot of fun. :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
04-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know if the birthday fun card can be used to do the pick a pearl thing in the Japan pavillion in Epcot? Is there an offical list of stores that will accept the card?

forever a child
05-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know how much $ value he Birthday funcard Is?

thanks!:mickey:

mainemajor
05-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Does anyone know how much $ value he Birthday funcard Is?

thanks!:mickey:

For adults it is $75