PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace breakfast Question

Gocubs
04-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Just wondering about transportation to the Crystal Palace if you have an early breakfast ADR. I am staying at the Wilderness Lodge, does the boat to the Magic Kingdom run that early?

Do you simply just need your ADR confirmation number to get into the park? Also, do the reservation times start roughly an hour before park opening?

KylesMom
04-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Sox fan here, but I can answer your question. :D

The boat that goes directly to the MK will not depart until roughly 30 minutes before opening. However, there is another watercraft that runs the WL/FtW/Contemporary circuit. Hop on that boat to the CR and either take the walkway to MK or jump on the monorail. We prefer the walkway - it takes about 8 minutes to walk from the front of the CR to the baggage check at MK.

Yep, you just need your ADR # and your last name.

I think CP begins ADRs at 8 am . . . one hour before park opening. I know Chef Mickey's starts serving around 7 or 7:30 am.

pluto 77
04-17-2009, 02:43 PM
I can't remember exactly, but I know that they do start the transportation before the parks. Also if i think that they have a seperate place for those with ADRs to check in and enter the Magic Kingdom, before it opens up to everyone else.