PDA

View Full Version : Lost ADR's?

Rosemickey68
04-16-2009, 11:35 PM
I made all of my ADR's over a week ago, after reading a post on here where someone had called to confirm their ADR's for their upcoming trip and they didn't have all of them.....I started to wonder...maybe I should confirm mine (and I wasn't sure if the last CM I spoke with had actually cancelled an ADR as I had called and got a better time).
So, on my break at work today I called to check (didn't have the conf. #'s with me but knew the dates/times I had made the ADR's for). So 2 of my ADR's were not even showing up!?!? So I luckily got times close to my original ADR's.
So anyone know what is going on!?!?! I have never had this problem before.

Seasonscraps
04-17-2009, 07:50 AM
That happened to me once - we figured out that the name was spelled wrong on two of the ADRs. It was weird since the phone number wasn't coming up either. Ever since then, I started to list the confirmation numbers along with the date/time of the ADR.

I am glad you called now and got everything straightened out.

brownie
04-17-2009, 09:27 AM
We've had this happen once before when we went to confirm them. They had listed some of the ADRs under the wrong phone number. They had looked everything up by phone number since I was confirming several, and were able to find them when I gave the confirmation numbers.

Make sure you keep those confirmation numbers!