PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Fun Card Question

dreamfinder55
04-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Loooooong time reader, first time poster:wave:

We have already purchased our four day park hoppers for our visit in June. The day we get there it is my birthday. We don't plan on going to one of the parks the day we arrive but I would like to receive the birthday fun card. Would I have to go to one of the parks ticket windows to receive the card or could I go to Downtown Disney's Gust Relations desk to get the fun card?

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-16-2009, 10:17 PM
:welcome: to intercot!

I'm not sure of the answer, but wanted to welcome you on your first post!

stephntampa
04-17-2009, 06:46 AM
First you need to go to Disney's website and register your birthday. After you register you print out a page with a "confirmation' number. when you get to the world bring that confirmation page and a photo ID to any guest relations window and get your "gift". Have fun.. we will be going in May for my DS b'day.. he wants the gift card!:mickey:

dreamfinder55
04-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Thank you!!! I was worried that I was going to have to go to the entrance of a theme park. That will save me so much time only having to go to Downtown Disney. Thank you again!!!

princessesmom
04-17-2009, 12:56 PM
At the parks they have special will call kiosks set up for the birthday promotion. It is not guest relations. I have no idea if you can do this at DTD.

mainemajor
04-18-2009, 01:31 PM
When we were there in January for dw's birthday we were told the card was not valid at downtown disney, only in the parks. I don't know if this was really true or not since we were going to the parks any way. They told us the entire idea behind the promotion was to get more people into the parks and that is why it was only good in the parks.