PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Dining

cjdami
04-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Has anyone tried the dining plan which is just the quick service meals. I'm wondering if, the variety of restaurants is good enough and did you feel you got your money's worth from that plan.

Thanks!!

DANAM
04-16-2009, 05:34 PM
I've never done the quick service plan but I have done the regular dinning plan several times. I find that many of the CS serve burgers and fries but there are also plenty that carry other things as well or in addition to burgers and fries. Some of our favorites CS's that aren't just burgers and fries are:
Flame Tree BBQ-AK
Wolf Gang Puck Express in DTD (plenty of food and kids eat adult antrees. Best CS in Disney)
Pecos Bills -MK (burgers and fries but with a fixin bar also a great taco salad here)
Seasons- Epcot great sandwiches
Almost all of the CS in World Showcase are wonderful and no burgers and fries here.

So I guess to answer your question yes the choices are plentiful but you may need to go a little out of your way to get to them. Personally we prefer the regular or Deluxe plan because we like to sit and eat at least one good meal a day. Hope this helps

playdead88
04-16-2009, 08:27 PM
we are counter service people and when we go in may it will the 1st time we use the quick service plan - there are plenty of counter service restaurants that offer a variety of items - im a vegetarian and i always find something to eat - as far as saving money on the plan who knows maybe a few bucks - we're hoping having meals prepaid makes things easier