PDA

View Full Version : ADR Experience

BashfulBeki
04-16-2009, 09:59 AM
I just made my ADRs for our July trip (tried yesterday but I was one day too early) and I wanted to share my experience in light of the recent comments of long waits and and lack of availability. I called at 8:20 am and went through the automated questions and then was immediately connected to a 'live' person - no wait at all. It took almost 5 minutes for each ADR including repeating my request, searching her computer, asking me if I wanted the one she found and placing it in my shopping cart. I did get Le Cellier with 5 minutes of my requested time and the rest were either exact or within 15 minutes except 1900 Park Fare on a Friday night which was 1/2 earlier. All told, it took 45 minutes including a credit card ADR and finishing up with the long confirmation numbers.
I am not sure whether their new computer system is getting better or because my vacation is starting mid-week so I wasn't competing with callers who would begin their vacation on the weekend, but my experience went smoothly and as quickly as the new system would allow.:chef:

SBETigg
04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Wow, sounds like you had a great experience! Thanks for sharing.

dancin Disney style
04-16-2009, 10:56 AM
glad to hear you got all your ressies.....but 45 minutes...holy smokes.

Anyone know when the online system will be runnning ?????