PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Boma?

DizneeFan13
04-16-2009, 08:52 AM
I need your help! I just booked a late breakfast ADR at Boma the day we leave to go back home. I am sure it won't be as adventurous (food-wise) as a dinner there, but I was wondering what the general feeling is about breakfast at Boma - is it worth it, is it good, should we just skip it and spend a little last minute time at the parks:confused:

LauraF
04-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Do the breakfast - it's worth a little park time.

They have so many different foods, plus they are very fresh, so my BF and I go there at least three times during a standard trip. We get different things each time and have yet to be bored.

It's absolutely way better than a standard hotel buffet breakfast, and at least as fun as dinner (more in my opinion).

dancin Disney style
04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
The breakfast is really good. They have this awesome juice....which can`t drink anymore because of an allergy:( ...and the made to order omlets...yum :D

GoofyMom09
04-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Breakfast at Boma is a must do on our Disney trips. It is wonderful. We always take some time after to explore the resort too. There are some adventurous foods but there are also typical breakfast foods there as well. It is delicious.

simpleyred
04-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Breakfast at Bomas is a must do for us every trip. I think you will like the food choices.
Every time we go I try something new. Haven't been disappointed yet. Enjoy!

Next trip-Jan.25-Feb.1, 2010 POFQ

Disnamic Duo
04-16-2009, 03:51 PM
We do Boma for breakfast every trip on our last day, before we drive home. It's an excellent buffet for all the reasons other posters have mentioned. Everything is fresh and delicious.

AND...AKL is such a beautiful and interesting resort. We love seeing it, and spending a little time viewing the animals.

Cinderella's mom
04-16-2009, 08:04 PM
I LOVE the parks:cloud9:, but I would skip a little extra time there to eat Breakfast at BOMA's! We ate dinner and breakfast SEVERAL times during our last trip and can't wait to go back! Even my DD who will not eat a lot LOVED to eat there! :mickey:Good luck!!!!

CaptSmee
04-16-2009, 10:15 PM
We are having breakfast there twice next week! It's an exellent breakfast buffet.

DizneeFan13
04-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks everyone for your encouraging words. It seems I made the right choice and I will definantly take some extra time to check out the resort.:thumbsup:

brewcrew26
04-18-2009, 11:54 AM
We loved breakfast at Boma. There was more than enough for picky eaters and the adventurous. The cured ham and corned beef was excellent. The freshly prepared omelets were top-notch. The chef could put just about anything in it and it's huge! The fruit juice was great, as well. Service for our anniversary was memorable and we even were treated to a cute dessert to celebrate! It wasn't full at all for our 7:45 ressie. Would definitely go again.