PDA

View Full Version : Allergy Free Chicken Tenders

MomTo3Tiggers
04-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Does anyone know what is in them?

I'm saving up my questions for an e-mail to Disney Dining, but seeing that these exist is pretty exciting potentially for us so I was hoping someone would know! They weren't available the last time we went to the Parks I'm pretty sure, because there wasn't a meat option at counter service that I could feed two of my kids!

merlinmagic4
04-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi - I have all of the printed material that they sent but it does not list the ingredients, only that they are free of wheat/gluten, egg, milk,peanut, tree nuts or soy. I would email them. They'll get back to you immediately. I think I used [email protected] and it is always Brenda who gets back to me :)

brianlw71
04-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Cant say that I have ever seen a chicken @ WDW with allergies:D

tinkerddeedee
04-15-2009, 06:40 PM
I second what Kelly said. Just TODAY Brenda sent me an e-mail getting back to my food allergy questions. (I am gf and my DD is DF and TNF).
They are very helpful. I thought I saw that the chicken nuggets had whey in them? Double check on that!:confused:

MomTo3Tiggers
04-16-2009, 10:44 AM
So I sent just my chicken question to Brenda. The answer is -
chicken, rice, tapioca, spices, canola oil.
(I simplified the exact wording - and as always if you're going to eat one and have allergies double check nothing has changed.)

So they're fine for my two allergic kids. I can't eat them unfortunately, but hey - I'll pack in and I'm the mom. I can deal!

The name - "Allergy Free Chicken Tenderloins" comes from the company. Its name really is "Allergy Free". And I thought it was a descriptive phrase!!!

merlinmagic4
04-16-2009, 06:03 PM
I second what Kelly said. Just TODAY Brenda sent me an e-mail getting back to my food allergy questions. (I am gf and my DD is DF and TNF).
They are very helpful. I thought I saw that the chicken nuggets had whey in them? Double check on that!:confused:

The regular ones do have whey in them but they can get a dairy free version if requested. It may need to be requested in advance, though.

Familyof4
06-07-2009, 09:55 PM
I agree with the last post. Brendan is teh person who will get back to you. Here is the email address. You can send an email just simply stating your allergies and they will send you loads of information on just about everything. Of course you should always speak with a manager or head chef upon ordering. My Son is very excited to have chicken fingers(allergy free of course) on our next trip in September. good luck.

([email protected])