PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic on what day?

DANAM
04-15-2009, 12:45 PM
I am trying to get ADR's planned for Dec but with the Fantasmic mess I can't figure out what to do. Does anyone know is there a rhyme or reason to the days they chose for fantasmic? Is it ever an EMH am or PM day? Or is it certain days everyweek?
I really want to book the fantasmic package at Brown Derby and we love Hollywood and Vine for lunch. So my other question is should we arrive to the park on the Fantasmic day for our ADR's at Brown Derby and set aside another day for lunch at Hollywood and Vine and most of our touring of DHS. I would imagine the DHS is packed on the Fantasmic nights.

We will be there Dec 12-22 if this helps.

Pally
04-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Remember you cannot book ADR"S before 90 days. The park calender should be out at least 2-3 weeks before you can book so you can check then. Know what is going on, and then try and book the day you want. :mickey:

beksy
04-15-2009, 01:45 PM
I feel for you. We're there Dec. 29th through Jan. 10th and I've been working on schedules (yep, more than one) for months now! I love to plan and love to eat, so I love planning ADR's. I've just been using old times and mapping it out that way and then I'll just adjust the schedule I go with when the calendars are released. Problem is I doubt the January calendar will be out at the 90 day mark for the 29th so I'll be winging those. Have fun! :mickey:

MOJoe
04-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Right now Disney's only rhyme or reason for Fantasmic seems to go something like this.
"If we are certain there are going to be huge crowds, we will add up to 2 shows a night. If we are less certain about the crowds, we may throw in a couple of shows a week, or just wait and see."

Since you are going during what should be a busy season, you are more likely to have several chances to see the show. But will there be 2 shows a night like there has been for the last several days? No one knows.

DANAM
04-15-2009, 09:51 PM
That's what I figured! I found that Thursday seems to be the only day every week that Fantasmic shows so I am going to plan for that day and hopefully when the park hours are released I won't have to redo all my ADR's.