PDA

View Full Version : is there some dining that can be booked at 180 days out

aurora, ariel, and bell
04-15-2009, 08:37 AM
or is it only 90 days? I thought i read somewhere that you can book the castle and chef mickey at 120 days? But can't find it

CanadianWDWFan
04-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry the Castle and Chef Mickey's is now 90 days. We tried to book ours at the 180 day mark for our August trip, but were told that it is only 90 days.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-15-2009, 09:37 AM
Everything is 90-days now. During the transition to the new reservation system, there were a mix of dates, some at 180, some at 90, etc, but everything is back to 90 days now!

Figment!
04-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Grand Gathering Dining Experiences can be still booked 180 days in advance; however, all other restaurants and dining experiences that were 180 days are now only 90 days in advance.

morebroccoli
04-15-2009, 12:19 PM
it's really weird. everytime i have a question it seems to be answered before i can ask!

i had questions regarding this too. only because i recently checked out the 2009 WDW dining guide book from the library, and on page 11 it says resort guests staying on property could make reservations at 180 days out. sooo i'm guessing these changes to 90 days for everyone, is a new new thing? (i've never made ressies before because i never was on the free dining and i hear it is a MUST if you do the free dining) So i am waiting for the 90 day mark, yes?

SBETigg
04-15-2009, 12:34 PM
it's really weird. everytime i have a question it seems to be answered before i can ask!

i had questions regarding this too. only because i recently checked out the 2009 WDW dining guide book from the library, and on page 11 it says resort guests staying on property could make reservations at 180 days out. sooo i'm guessing these changes to 90 days for everyone, is a new new thing? (i've never made ressies before because i never was on the free dining and i hear it is a MUST if you do the free dining) So i am waiting for the 90 day mark, yes?

Yes, it is 90 days now for most ADRs, not 180. It used to be 180 and should have been changed for 2009 before that book went to print. And it's not just a must if you do the free dining. It's pretty important to have ADRs for many restaurants year-round now due to the popularity of the dining plan (whether you are on the plan or not).

pixiesmimi
04-15-2009, 08:37 PM
The new DVD has it still at 180 also. Looks like they would have changed that before production since they knew last year that it was going to be changed. That can be very misleading for those new visitors that haven't accessed Intercot. Also still had the Pirates and Princess Party on there.