PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my last TS choice!

Leighler
04-14-2009, 08:42 PM
I feel so high maintenance in asking for dining help here on intercot but I honestly have changed my mind 100 times!! I'm staying 7 nights and am on DDP so price doesn't matter- except it can only be 1 credit. Here is where I've picked so far:

O'hana
Le Cellier
Yak and Yeti
Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast
Teppan Edo
Boma

I am flexible and willing to try anything else you suggest- but here are 3 I'm currently choosing between based on what I've read, menus, etc. It's just me and my hubby who has never been to WDW. I don't care if you've only eaten at one of the places below...just would like opinions.

Chef's de France (romantic at all? more upscale than the two below?)
Raglan Road (we are partiers and could do this and then be at DTD already....listen to some live music, I haven't read any disappointment in this choice but is it boring?)
Wolfgang Puck Cafe- (again might be a boring choice but DTD, pretty good reviews) Love you guys for the help! :thumbsup:

Insanity Clause
04-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Raglan Road would be a fun choice and if we were staying one more night we would definately try there. Also consider Whispering Canyon at WL it is a lot of fun.

elmjimmlm
04-14-2009, 10:03 PM
We are going to try Chefs de France in Aug. for lunch because of Remy being there...Our kids are big fans and we would love to see him...If you have kids and they love the movie then this would be my choice...:thumbsup:

Belster
04-14-2009, 11:10 PM
I second Chef de France!!!!!!!! We LOVE it!!!

svarhall07
04-15-2009, 12:34 AM
My mom and I ate at Chefs de France and HATED IT. it was very mass produced quality, nothing like you would get in France (and yes we've been to France twice). It is very large and cramped at the same time. I would not suggest it to be romantic, unless you went there really late, after 8:30 and the family crowd was gone.

I would suggest somewhere in Downtown Disney for some change of pace and fun, or my favorite fun restaurant- the 50s Prime Time Cafe (the peanut butter and jelly milkshakes are AMAZING).

tjstrike
04-15-2009, 12:49 AM
California grill and Biergarten are both nice. Hoop-dee-doo is awesome but takes 2 TS credits. Wolfgang puck is good food but I don't know if I'd use a TS there. Try it with a CS 1st.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-15-2009, 08:24 AM
I enjoyed Raglan Road but it is a bit noisy...if you like to party, it will be fine. Chef's De France was okay too, can't comment on Wolfgang Puck Cafe, although we love the WP Express. I don't think you can go wrong, really.