04-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Sunday 7-12 Jiko @ 7:25pm
We are on our own on Monday 7-13
Tuesday 7-14 Chefs de France @ 7:00pm
Wednesday 7-15 Yak & Yeti @ 6:45pm
Thursday 7-16 Fantasmic Dinner at Mama Melrose @ 4:50
Friday 7-17 Cali Grill @ 8:15pm
Saturday 7-18 Marakesh @ 7:00pm

I am so excited to try places neither of us has been to on any previous trips!

Now, one of these dinners we are paying for out of pocket. From looking at the menus, it looks like it will be about the same cost at each place. My main question is about the Marakesh dinner, we want to get the royal feast meal. Can you order that on the meal plan, or would we need to pay out of pocket to get that particular meal. That is the one we definitely want, so if anyone knows if it is a no-no for the meal plan, please let me know! That will settle the "which meal out of pocket" debate for us.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Figment78
04-14-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you about the Royal Feast @ Marrakesh but I wanted to say that your ADR plans look FABULOUS! Those are most of our favorite places and are very good honeymoon choices!

Also, we just ate at Marrakesh and found it to be more expensive than we remembered. Mama Melrose or Yak and Yeti might end up being a cheaper out of pocket. (depending of course, on what you want and whether you want dessert at one of those and not at another). Also, you didn't state so explicitly so you may already know it and just didn't type it, but Jiko and Cali Grill are both "2" TS credits.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Tina3176
04-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks! I will call the dining folks at Disney back and ask. It does look like Yak & Yeti might be the best deal though.

And yes, we are having our two "nice" meals for 2 credits a piece. That is why we are on our own one for one day, and paying out of pocket for another dinner.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Not sure about the royal feast, but we used our TS for the Berber Feast with no problem.