PDA

View Full Version : Teppanyaki Dining Room

kid@heartforever
04-14-2009, 10:20 AM
We will be eating at the Teppanyaki Dining Room for the first time during our trip in May. Can anyone tell me if it's good and if it's worth the money? :mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
04-14-2009, 10:53 AM
The teppan is one of our favorties when we go down. The experience is wonderful and can be fantastic depending on how outgoing your chef is. We've been fortunate to have some really interactive ones. :woohoo:
We have always found the food to be great! Again, each of the chefs season alittle different but always good.
The only complaints I seem to have heard are people who have a favorite teppan place already and are comparing it.(only makes sense that they are not all identical) :shrug:
I wouldn't pass it by, if I were you, and draw your own conclusion. Ya never know ~ could become a new fav!! :)

DANAM
04-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Well worth the money!!! This was our children's first experience at a habachi and they loved it. They always want to eat at the place where the cook in front of you. We loved the food as well. This is one of our can't miss places.

SBETigg
04-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Teppan Edo, used to be called Teppanyaki, is very good and a lot of fun. We have similar places around here, but we still enjoy Teppan Edo. I love the Japan pavilion. Tokyo Dining is supposed to be very good, too, but I haven't tried it yet.

AmandaChan
04-14-2009, 12:09 PM
DH and I had a great experience last year. It really was not THAT expensive. Compared to prices of hibachi grills in Ohio I think it was totally worth the money and you get tons of food. We couldn't finish ours. The atmosphere is amazing and I believe that they had just renovated it (we had not been before). I always say that I felt like I was in a high end restaurant in Tokyo.

Our cooker Masa was great and very charming. The sushi appetizer was great and the drinks were great. I think I got chicken and shrimp and the DH got steak and shrimp. We sat with a nice family and had a lot of good conversations. We didn't order dessert but they brought us out a free one anyways because of our Just Married pins. I would highly recommend it!

ThanxForNoticin
04-14-2009, 12:39 PM
It's one of our favorite places to dine at Disney. The food and service have always been very good. We also enjoy the unusual opportunity to dine with some other families - many people don't like that. But we've had the chance to meet and talk with some very interesting people from all over the world.

PixieMagic
04-14-2009, 05:45 PM
This is my entire family's favorite restaurant - last trip DH and I even ate there twice and wished we had skipped Tony's and did it a 3rd time! Food to fit all tastes, entertainment, and enough food that it's rare to finish it all! A MUST DO!!! :cloud9:

MMFreak
04-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Two thumbs up and a double snap... ha ha

We love the Teppan Edo

Last time we went we could not go as it was under transformation :mickey:

KSS
04-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Is this place included on the dining plan?

poeticeclipse
04-17-2009, 09:24 AM
Is this place included on the dining plan?

Yep! As far as I know it still is.

dtootsie42
04-17-2009, 11:32 AM
One of our favorite places:thumbsup:. We have always had terrific food and wonderful service. A must do every trip.