PDA

View Full Version : Best room option for 4 with free dining?

dyin tago
04-14-2009, 12:32 AM
hi, wife and I are booked for september at pop for the free dining plan. we are considering taking our son and his fiancee with us. we would have to book 2 rooms at pop as we would be too crowded in one room. what other options would work for us rather than renting 2 rooms? there are suites at values but they are not available with the free dining offer.

sassy2000
04-14-2009, 08:39 AM
You could try a cabin at Fort Wilderness. Another option is a DVC rental. Your cheapest bet will still probably be 2 rooms at a value. You can ask for connecting rooms whch may help.

Duchess99
04-14-2009, 09:43 AM
You could try a cabin at Fort Wilderness. Another option is a DVC rental. Your cheapest bet will still probably be 2 rooms at a value. You can ask for connecting rooms whch may help.

Yes, your cheapest will most likely be the 2 rooms, but an option would be a DVC 1-bedroom. There is a pullout bed in the living room that is actually pretty comfortable. But those can get expensive.

moe513
04-14-2009, 01:28 PM
look into the cabins at fort wilderness. I think it would give you the most room at a lowish price.
However,for us we put location first and jam ourselves into one room to stay at an epcot resort.

FriendsofMickey
04-14-2009, 01:45 PM
I may be misunderstanding your question, but if you are looking at getting just one room and do not mind "sharing" the same sleeping quarters as your son, you could easily look at a moderate for example Pop Century is 260 square feet . I believe all moderates are 314 square feet. Which would give you more room.

You can click on the Resorts tab (above) to see the room layouts and their square footage.

dancin Disney style
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM
The least expensive option will always be 2 rooms at a value. The family suites at ASMu cost $184 per night in value season, which is most of the FD time. Two standard rooms cost $164.

Another option is to stay in one room at a mod. A standard room in value season will be $149. CBR has the largest rooms at 340sqft. The other mods are 314sqft.

If you plan to spend all day together with son and GF I would suggest getting 2 rooms. If not then one room might work.

Beast_fanatic
04-14-2009, 10:55 PM
While CBR may have the largest rooms, Coronado Springs now has 2 queen beds (instead of doubles) which would be more important to me. However, there would be an additional charge per adult for the extra couple for each night of your stay (I'm thinking $25 each), so the 2 rooms at the value might work out best.

dancin Disney style
04-16-2009, 10:49 AM
The family suites are available with FD. Although, maybe not for your dates.