PDA

View Full Version : Ohana's and the Electric Water Pageant

Rosemickey68
04-13-2009, 01:49 PM
If we have a 8:25pm ADR at Ohana's..are you able to see the Electric Water Pageant from the windows in Ohana's????
Thanks!:mickey:

DVC2004
04-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Hmmm. I don't know that I have ever seen it from Ohana. I know I have seen it down by the beach. Since Ohana is in the Great Ceremonial House, the lagoon is actually back behind aways. There is the pool between it. Also not all of the tables are right up to the window there, too.

I have seen it from Narcoosees at GF. There you are right on the water. It was a splendid view.

tink179
04-13-2009, 02:54 PM
We saw it last year from the windows at Ohana. So, as long as you're there and seated when it starts you should have a great view. We lucked out and hand that plus the MK fireworks.

DANAM
04-14-2009, 11:33 AM
We had a great view from our table. As you walk in we where in the dinning room on the right hand side of the restaurant. We were seated right by the windows and had a great view. Although you can't take pictures there must be some sort of reflective film on the windows and I have a Nikon SLR camara and I still couldn't get any picts.