PDA

View Full Version : Is there a resort you hate?

PETE FROM NYC
04-13-2009, 01:03 PM
DW and I have stayed both on and off site.
Off site:
Hilton Gateway(doesn't exist any more)
Caravey Inn,gone also
Archway Inn,also gone now
on site:
Port Orleans,before the merge w/ Dixie
Carribean
All Star Movies
All Star Music

All in all,I really can't complain about any of them.For us ,a room is where we sleep,shower and keep our stuff.Don't need anything fancy or some amenities we never use anyway.

lockedoutlogic
04-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Off hand...

hmmmm.....let's see.....let me think.....

hmmmm.....

wait....I got one.....SARATOGA

oh, come on....that was too easy

I am not a fan of Caribbean (as in...I hate it with every cell of my being....)

I think that several are not good enough for the price....namely the poly, contemporary, and Grand....

the whole dixie-port= port = port with half the food options thing has been terrible as well

johnO
04-13-2009, 01:47 PM
"Hate" is such a strong word in this instance.....

buzznwoodysmom
04-13-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't think I'd go so far as to say I hate any of the resorts, but I really, really disliked Saratoga. Will most likely never, ever stay there again. I'd choose to stay at any of the moderates and even consider the values before wasting my money at Saratoga again.

Mousemates
No there is not a resort I hate. However, there are some I like less than others (Carribean Beach seems a little on the plain side to me...the theme makes seem pretty much like "anywhere else in Florida" to me)...but we still enjoyed our stay there. Will we go back...not unless all other (afforable) choices are full...but still yet, we don't hate it...its just not our fave.

Friend of Figment
I think the key is knowing what to expect. The Contemporary is my favorite, but I can have fun anywhere. I plan my trip differently if I stay at a value.

GoofyMom09
04-13-2009, 02:04 PM
I don't like the Swan and Dolphin. I think they look weird and really stand out from the rest of the disney area hotels in a bad way. The rooms inside were nice though.

minniemoomoo
04-13-2009, 02:14 PM
lockedoutlogic hit the nail on the head. Immediately Saratoga Springs came to mind. If this wasn't the case with most folks, why is that the most listed on the resale market for DVC? The numbers don't lie. Food for thought.

tdk316
04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Coronado Springs - it was dirty, stunk (we had asked for a non-smoking room, but it had been used as a smoking room in the recent past), far from everything, etc. We weren't there much, but would do almost anything to not stay there again!

DisneyGlutton
04-13-2009, 02:33 PM
From resort hopping, I would never stay at CBR...the pastels make me pukey and the theming is meh to me. I've enjoyed all the resorts I've stayed at (POP, POFQ, and Poly) but I suppose I picked them b/c I had a good idea that I'd like them.

DVC2004
04-13-2009, 02:55 PM
I don't hate them- but Dolphin was not great at all. Also I don't care for the values. Yes they are a place to sleep but I don't like the lack of parking, transportation system, and food choices. Luckily we are DVC members so we love the 1 BR villas at all the DVC resorts.

MNNHFLTX
04-13-2009, 03:04 PM
None that I actually hate, but a couple that I probably wouldn't choose to stay at again. All Star Sports, because the one time we stayed there we had a room right off the big sports field. A couple of loud and rowdy groups chose to use the field until the wee hours of the morning--not fun....

And the Caribbean Beach Resort too. I'm not a fan of it's layout and having lived in sub-tropical climates for many years, the theming does nothing for me.

JoDisney
04-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Coronado Springs.

2lilboys
04-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Our last visit to POR was not as great as two previous times were stayed there. During our last visit, the resort buses were very crowded and we actually had many problems with mousekeeping during our stay. :( (I complained about mousekeeping while were were there and also when we got home...Disney did address the issues). But I did not hate the resort and will probably try it again in the future.

Minniefan68
04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Double beds are too small!!! My hubby and I are slim individuals and we have a hard time getting comfy in a double bed....can't imagine how some heavy folks manage.

Hull-onian
04-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Carribean Beach. It is my fault because of the location we had.

BluewaterBrad
04-13-2009, 06:45 PM
NOPE!! In Disney!! Hate is not an option!!:mickey:

Seasonscraps
04-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Of the resorts I stayed in, Caribbean Beach is my least favorite and I have no interest in staying at the All Stars or Pop ever.

Dopey's Girl
04-13-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't hate any of them, but I really was unhappy with AKL. The lobby was great, and I love Boma, but the pool situation was just dumb, and I had the worst customer service I have had either in or out of WDW. Won't ever spend my money there again!

Belster
04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
I have really never been unhappy while I travel to WDW!!! Love it all.

cindchan
04-13-2009, 08:45 PM
I really haven't come across any that make me say "never again". You can see where I've stayed and some are ones mentioned here. Some I like more than others, but none had any problems that would keep me from going back.

mouseketeer mom
04-13-2009, 08:50 PM
No, not hate. Just some I wouldn't choose to stay at. Grand Floridian, Saratoga, All Star Sports come to mind.

ToDisney
04-13-2009, 09:29 PM
Why the dislike of SARATOGA?
I haven't stayed there before, although I have been over there a few times.
Saratoga was one of the Resorts I was considering for the holidays, so I would like to know why ya'll think it's bad.

KatMark
04-13-2009, 11:00 PM
I wouldn't say I hate any Disney resorts, but there are resorts that I will never stay at: GF (too stuffy for us), WL (not into the outdoorsy/cabin/woodsy thing at all, CBR (never liked it--don't like the colors, theme, food court and really don't care for the new Nemo and Pirate rooms--maybe if we had young kids, but we don't).

thejens
04-14-2009, 12:12 AM
I so agree about the Swan and Dolphin. I wouldn't mind them so much, but they totally destroy the Board Walk Beach Club illusion. They are just wrong there and I think Walt would be mortified. They may be perfectly nice inside.
I love AKL and the pool, but also had some customer service issues there. Hopefully not this time! I must say I tried not to like the Contemporary. I hated it at first, but came to love it while my Mom and sister and niece stayed there. They have the best cast members, great view, the monorail and Cali Grill. Alas, the CR pool really is a bummer tho. Then I was sceptical about the Poly. all that brown. Well, stayed there once and fell in love. Have to say I liked ASM also, so not much hate for Disney in me!

dmosher
04-14-2009, 02:49 AM
I think hate would be too strong of a word, but I am pretty sure I would not want to stay at any POP resorts.
:pipes:
D

GINNY69
04-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Pop Century was not a favorite of mine..I wouldn't stay there again..

buzz2001
04-14-2009, 08:04 AM
Caribbean Beach

CanadianWDWFan
04-14-2009, 08:05 AM
POP is one place though were I will not return to. WL is another place where we did not have a nice experience. Maybe one day we will try it again, but not for the near future.

FenwayGirl
04-14-2009, 09:32 AM
I think that I would be happy ANYWHERE at WDW...just fun to be there. I have had a bad experience at any of the WDW resorts that I have stayed at.a:tink:

MickeyMousse
04-14-2009, 09:57 AM
We did not like WLV, AKL or SSR just due to their locations. Felt like it took us forever to get to where we wanted.

princessjojo
04-14-2009, 10:58 AM
As of today, there isn't a resort I hate. We had issues with Saratoga on our first stay, but after a couple of phone discussions, they made things very right. Our second stay was wonderful. Its just a very big resort and if you aren't prepared you can get "stuck" in a far away location. Bus situtations aren't the best either. But about it is bad. We're starting to plan another big trip w/ friends and will stay there again. Even at its worst, for me, its better than All Stars. That is just too loud & crowded for us.

RAIDER
04-14-2009, 10:58 AM
I havent actually stayed at this one but visited it for dinner and had a walk around the complex etc

My vote goes to the AKL .It was horrendous and i found it so dark and depressing .The one pool for the whole complex was manic . Not a place i would stay ever

MickeyMousse
04-14-2009, 11:48 AM
My vote goes to the AKL .It was horrendous and i found it so dark and depressing .

:exactly:
I thought it was ME, being 7 months pregnant, hormonal and all!

We were told it wasn't dark, it was "natural lighting".....

lockedoutlogic
04-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I don't hate any of them, but I really was unhappy with AKL. The lobby was great, and I love Boma, but the pool situation was just dumb, and I had the worst customer service I have had either in or out of WDW. Won't ever spend my money there again!

how was the pool situation dumb?

I was under the impression that AK pool was one of the best.....

...probably might have something to do with the fact i've been to all of them about 20 times over and clearly AKL is one of the best....

...or it could be something else

lockedoutlogic
04-14-2009, 12:15 PM
We did not like WLV, AKL or SSR just due to their locations. Felt like it took us forever to get to where we wanted.

patience will help with that:thedolls:

Granny Jill A
04-14-2009, 03:04 PM
I don't "hate" it, but I would probably not choose Coronado Springs again. The resort itself was beautiful, but the rooms were less than stellar. I really missed having two sinks like the POFQ resort. Also didn't care for the food court.

ShanPooh
04-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Most days in WDW are better than most days Nov-March in Ohio, so I can't really say I "hate" any of the resorts. We stayed in the Dolphin one night. The room was musty and I got a sinus headache, so it's probably my least favorite. That and having to share the bus with sooo many other resorts was a pain. For the money, I'll stick with a value or moderate instead.

BrerGnat
04-14-2009, 05:32 PM
how was the pool situation dumb?

I was under the impression that AK pool was one of the best.....

...probably might have something to do with the fact i've been to all of them about 20 times over and clearly AKL is one of the best....

...or it could be something else

I'll bite on this one, as it's something that crossed my mind:

What if you're staying at the FAR opposite end of the hotel from where the pool is located? It's QUITE a walk to the pool. Maybe not a huge issue if you are an adult without kids, but it's a MAJOR issue for most families...and that's a large percentage of WDW's hotel guests.

*I* think the LOCATION of the AKL pool is dumb. It should have been more centrally located, although obviously with the "savannah", that was not possible. A VERY easy solution would have been 2 pools; one at either end of the resort.

And, furthermore, remember that everyone is entitled to his opinion here. I ALSO dislike the AKL, without having stayed there. I ALSO think the pool situation is poorly executed, for the size/layout of that particular resort (I also feel this way about most WDW resort pools, although many of them have "quiet pools" in addition to the larger pool, to make up for the small size of the feature pools). Just because the AKL pool has a zero entry doesn't make it one of the "better pools" at WDW. It's not big enough. Period. And it's far from most guest rooms. That makes it inconvenient. People don't stay at the AKL to have a pool-side room...

I also feel that the AKL lobby gives off a very depressing/creepy vibe. It's not at ALL impressive to me. I LOVE the WL lobby, though. To each his own, but I can honestly say that I hate the decor at AKL (lobby and rooms both) and am turned off by everything in there (including the restaurants, and the lame "savannah"). So much so, that I will NEVER stay there.

tjstrike
04-15-2009, 02:11 AM
This is in the order from best to worst where we've stayed :

1 - Beach club

2 - Saratoga springs (seems alittle over crowded, bussing could be better)

3 - Ft Wilderness campground

4 - Boardwalk (room was dirty, moldy and just in need of a refurb.)

5 - POR (room was too small for 5, looked too much like a holiday inn or motel 6. Didn't like the grounds much either, too many pine trees.)

RAIDER
04-15-2009, 04:21 AM
I'll bite on this one, as it's something that crossed my mind:

*I* think the LOCATION of the AKL pool is dumb. It should have been more centrally located, although obviously with the "savannah", that was not possible. A VERY easy solution would have been 2 pools; one at either end of the resort.

I also feel that the AKL lobby gives off a very depressing/creepy vibe. It's not at ALL impressive to me. I LOVE the WL lobby, though. To each his own, but I can honestly say that I hate the decor at AKL (lobby and rooms both) and am turned off by everything in there (including the restaurants, and the lame "savannah"). So much so, that I will NEVER stay there.

I totaly agree with you on those counts i couldnt believe the size of pool and and i a 2nd one is defiantly needed . What we found scarey was on the guest viewing points you could see right into the guests rooms thus no privacy :blush:

For me the AKL is just to dark and drab and dare i say a tad crammed

Mendelson
04-15-2009, 09:32 AM
Yeah, I guess at AKL if you are big pool people, you better hope you have a nicely-located room.

It's all about managing expectations, to some extent. I think if you've done your research and know what to expect, WDW is unlikely to come in below your expectations. This doesn't mean you can't be irritated by something you think is unnecessary, like the pool situation at AKL, but plan for that.

When we stayed at AKL we had literally the farthest room from the lobby. It was a long, long, loooonnng walk, but I knew this was a possibility going in and I knew there was only one pool. Told the fam what to potentially expect, and then we dealt with it.

If we stayed at a value I'd tell them it might be noisy and might seem pretty Motel 6ish...At POR I'd tell them there is no restaurant there anymore...if we're taking Disney transportation I'll tell them the busses may be crowded and we may have to let some go by. Under promise and over deliver. Cause really, a bad day at WDW, for us has alway beat a good day at home.

lockedoutlogic
04-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Well....you guys are getting your wish on the second pool at AKL in about a week....enjoy

As far as why they didn't have more than one before.....you covered it: the animals take up the room and putting in pools pushed the animals farther away from the building....which was the original point anyway....

As far as the existing pool.....it's pretty nice if you look at it compared to the others on property.....it's one of only 4 current zero entry pools....it is pretty large - though does crowd....and it has the convenience of having close access to food, drink, and all the other amenitites.

The lobby is a personal choice.....i see AKL called "dingy", Wilderness Lodge called "majestic".....

both were designed by the same architect....both are great in their own ways....

To each his own....

My personal belief: people don't like the african theme.....they really haven't since day 1....it's kinda obvious. the reasons why are largely unknown...but i think most have the same suspicions

castlelady36
04-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Though I have never stayed there Saratoga just does not appeal to me....can't say why, just don't like the feel of it. Hate is a pretty stronge word and I can't say I have ever had a bad enough experience to hate a resort!! I am after all in Disney World!!

lockedoutlogic
04-15-2009, 10:25 AM
I totaly agree with you on those counts i couldnt believe the size of pool and and i a 2nd one is defiantly needed . What we found scarey was on the guest viewing points you could see right into the guests rooms thus no privacy :blush:

You can see into rooms from public areas at practically every WDW resort....

Try not to think too much about it - my recommendation

RAIDER
04-15-2009, 12:17 PM
You can see into rooms from public areas at practically every WDW resort....

Try not to think too much about it - my recommendation

Everyone to there own .Thats why disney have made up so many different theme hotels . I think the AKL is just too dark and for me they should have brighten it up on the colour scheme as Africa in general is one of the most colourful places on earth and the imagineeers made a huge mistake here .

As for your comment on the public rooms ...You maybe right but at the AKL this was far the worst ive ever seen and what made it even worse this was a place that was encouraging public viewing .Thus more thought should have been put in to the rooms nearby .

When we looked over the DVC we looked at Bay Lake and AKL Villas and again we said that the AKL was to dark so we went for the Bay Lake instead . Overall what makes this thread so interesting that its all down to personal taste :)

lockedoutlogic
04-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Though I have never stayed there Saratoga just does not appeal to me....can't say why, just don't like the feel of it. Hate is a pretty stronge word and I can't say I have ever had a bad enough experience to hate a resort!! I am after all in Disney World!!

Saratoga has no feel....

there in lies the problem. It was basically disney's version of building with duct tape....

they took old buildings...used some...knocked down others....built new units around the center....crammed a large outdoor pool where there wasn't really space for it....

they had a large spa....and a clubhouse to a golf course already there....threw up one of their bad idea food/shopping fronts

They they threw on some pastel paint and put up a statue of a horse...

viola!...upstate new york....

Finiamh
04-20-2009, 10:37 AM
I hate all of them because I am not AT any of them at this time :mickey:

DawsonAR
04-20-2009, 11:32 AM
I can't say I HATE any of them. CBR isn't my favorite, but I don't hate or even dislike it. It is just somewhere we won't stay at again, if given other choices.

Nini5055
04-20-2009, 12:14 PM
No hate comming from me. :mickey: I have stayed at POFQ and loved it there, I have also done 3 trips to POP and loved it there too. :thumbsup:

I don't think I would like the All Stars as they share a bus...but I think I may be getting to be a "resort snob" because as far as that goes, the last time I stayed at POP I made a vow to myself that the next time I visited WDW I would stay in a deluxe resort.:cool:

Well I did it!!!! I had originally tried to get the Contemporary for our May trip, but it was all booked in the GV catagory...so I ended up with the Grand Floridian. :cloud9:

You will not see me (or my dd7 or mom) complaining one single bit!!!! No way...it is going to be wonderful staying at a monorail resort after 3 years with a value resort. :thumbsup:

My next vow is to try the Contemporary & Poly.

TeamJonasSister
04-20-2009, 05:32 PM
We were upgrated to the CR and I really hated it. We had to walk a long time to get anywhere you wanted to go. I honesty would never stay there. It just does not have the Disney feel to it. I love the all star sports, to me the other resorts are more fun.

TheVBs
04-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Under promise and over deliver. Cause really, a bad day at WDW, for us has alway beat a good day at home.

Excellent plan and excellent attitude! :thumbsup: I always try to underpromise.

mom2morgan
04-20-2009, 10:01 PM

LOL - well THAT puts a new spin on "guest viewing" areas. Hey, it might even be more interesting than watching the animals! ;-)

RAIDER
04-21-2009, 07:26 AM
LOL - well THAT puts a new spin on "guest viewing" areas. Hey, it might even be more interesting than watching the animals! ;-)

Nice one :thumbsup:
Now suddenly AKL is now my favourite :D hahaha

mickkey
04-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Coronado Springs....my husband did not enjoy the food court ...(I thought it was OK).
Also the resort was very big to walk around....but I wouldn't say I hate it. I'd rather be there then freezing all winter at home

Eeyore's My Favorite
04-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Pop Century was not a favorite of mine..I wouldn't stay there again..

Totally agree with you there. POP for us was absolutely miserable & we won't stay there again. Gave it 3 tries & it struck out big time! :ill:

big blue and hairy
04-21-2009, 05:35 PM
they took old buildings...used some...knocked down others....built new units around the center....crammed a large outdoor pool where there wasn't really space for it....

???! Could you offer a few details about the old buildings and new? I don't know anything about the history of SSR.

I have noticed, though through several posts that you have an issue with it. It's very subtle, but if you look closely you pick up on it....;)

:sulley:

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
04-22-2009, 04:08 PM
There are no resorts that I "hate". I really don't like to use that word in any instance. There are some that we probably won't stay in again. DH and my sis were disappointed in the few nights that we spent in the Ft. Wilderness Cabins. It was a little too far away and "roughing it" in DH's mind. I personally liked the cabins. The GF wasn't my favorite but DH and my oldest DD liked it.

I so agree about the Swan and Dolphin. I wouldn't mind them so much, but they totally destroy the Board Walk Beach Club illusion. They are just wrong there and I think Walt would be mortified. They may be perfectly nice inside.

Just wanted to note that the S/D were in that location before the BW/BC/YC were built. The S/D were opened in Jan. 1990. BC/YC were opened in Nov. 1990 and BW wasn't opened until 1996. So when they were building the BW area they knew that the S/D would be obviously right next door. BTW, you can thank Eisner for the whole S/D thing. We really like staying there though.

dizcrazymom3
04-23-2009, 08:14 AM
had always stayed at port orleans tried pop last trip never again! very crowded and loud.:(

big blue and hairy
04-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Maybe because it always been that, but I don't think the Swalphin looks out of place.

Just wanted to note that the S/D were in that location before the BW/BC/YC were built. The S/D were opened in Jan. 1990. BC/YC were opened in Nov. 1990 and BW wasn't opened until 1996. So when they were building the BW area they knew that the S/D would be obviously right next door. BTW, you can thank Eisner for the whole S/D thing. We really like staying there though.Actually from what I understand you can thank Eisner in regard to the Swalphin. The owners wanted to build a boring normal looking hotel and Eiser vetoed it. He demanded themed architecture, and I'm sure the result is better than what was originally planned.

:sulley:

Nascfan
04-23-2009, 01:33 PM
I hate all of them because I am not AT any of them at this time :mickey:

Ha! I'll second that!

But for me, nope, none that I hate. I'd stay at any of them anytime if I could afford it.

I'm going with lockedout on the AKL/WL thing too. When we were there in Dec 05, the only time I've been in either of those two, I found WL to be darker and almost dreary, while I found AKL to have a light and airy feel. Different strokes I guess.

miprender
04-23-2009, 08:12 PM
My least favorite resort was the POP. From the theming to the construction I just did not like this place. My 2nd least favorite was CBR. But I think that mostly had to do with the fact that we were so far from everything and the year before we had spent our honeymoon at the WL:cloud9:

But I have now found my favorite at the POFQ.:number1:

Wishmaker
04-24-2009, 07:22 AM
I don't like the Swan and Dolphin. I think they look weird and really stand out from the rest of the disney area hotels in a bad way. The rooms inside were nice though.

I agree, I don't think they fit.

MNDisney Dad
04-27-2009, 01:03 AM
Coronado Springs!

dream6
04-27-2009, 10:43 PM
I didn't hate it, but the Dolphin didn't really impress me. I would stay there again though if it meant being able to stay on property! Which, come to think of it, is why we stayed there in the first place. Every other room on property was booked.

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-03-2009, 01:11 PM
CBR!

Terrible housekeeping (rehung dirty towels that were on the floor) and insanely long waits for buses (30 min - 1 hr every time).

BossBrody
05-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Saratoga Springs is our choice for worst resort. We have stayed at all the DVC resorts and most deluxe resorts and Saratoga has no charm or "magic" in our opinion. My wife and I joke that the only people that buy into Saratoga have obviously never stayed at another DVC resort!

maxrebo77
05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
I can't say I hate any of the resorts. Leaving out the occasional poorly trained CM and bad mousekeeping, there is a few places I might have to think twice about.
I will be at Movies in Sept. I stay at the Values for the $. I spend very little time in the room, don't use the pools, and have had very few bus issues (I have had trips with bad bus days though, can ruin things for you). I have found, however, that when there is an issue, you are sometimes treated with a "you get what you pay for" attitude. I think most of the rooms have been refurbed now. If not, ask for one, makes a huge difference.
I liked CB. Just try to not be in a spot that you have to deal too much with the internal transportation. Plus the view of SE is cool.
PO/DL- A decided change (not for the better) since the resorts combined.
CS. Tried to stay there twice, couldn't get our ressie straight.
WL and AKL. Love them both. WL is perfect Disney, and I enjoy the cool darkness of AKL after a hot day.
Poly, ground level, beach, hammock. What more can I say. I would't pay the prices now though.
Contemporary. Besides the convenience, I wouldn't pay the prices now though there either.
SS. Stayed there when it was the DI. Nice and close to DD. However, the bus routes to there seem to take forever, and the room (bungalow) was poorly soundproofed. I can see why this is one of the less desirable DVC spots. I do like the Turf Club though.
FW Cabin. The cabins are cool. One year they overbooked and we got a home instead. it was in the first loop, which was nice, but just not the same.
Just my opinions.

Daddy Mouse
05-03-2009, 09:01 PM
No hate here, but I did stay in a hotel offsite one night before going onsite. DW met up with a cockroach so big that I almost handed it my wallet and was about to call 911 for help.

maxrebo77
05-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Not a cicada? I did have a salad issue at one of the finer resorts. We had just been through a cycle of them here in IL., so I knew what it was. I guess they are mistaken for large roaches, or palmetto bugs though, a lot.
Not to say you are not right though1:D

OctDisney
05-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Our first trip, we did not do a split stay, but our next 4 including this one, is a split stay.

This way we do not get bored with a resort.

I think this helps us get out of the love/hate relationship with resorts.

One year we even stayed at 3 in one trip. That was too much.

Pros/Cons of ones we stayed or visited

Poly - Location excellent/none
Contemporary - Location excellent/none
Grand Floridian - Location excellent/none
Wilderness Lodge - Theming/Location is remote, wish was on the monorail somehow
CBR - Good food courtand pool/buses at times
POFQ - Best Mod since can use POR pool and acces to DTN Disney/Need better pool slide and buses
AKL - Theming excellent/Just remote - would not stay a week, but 2-3 days is perfect; buses as well
Beach Club - here we come in 20 days