PDA

View Full Version : Finally making it back to WDW this weekend...crowds??

Tinkerbell19
04-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I have to say how excited I am to finally be making it back to WDW this weekend :joy:. I live 2 hours away from Disney and I use to have an annual pass and go all the time. With how the times have been and how busy I have been I haven't had the chance to get an annual pass and go as much :sad:. The last time I went was a year and a half ago .

So, as you can tell I am SUPER excited to go back this weekend. I am buying a 3 day park hopper ticket and I can't wait. Does anyone know what the crowds have been like ? I know March is pretty crowded due to Spring Breakers but does anyone know what the Spring Break crowds start to go away? I'm hoping it's not too bad this weekend. :mickey:

DawsonAR
04-13-2009, 12:00 PM
I don't have an answer for you, but I hope they are wonderful! Please let us know how they were when you return. Thanks

missymouseworld
04-13-2009, 01:19 PM
We just left after a week (4/5-4/11) there and it was so crowded. Waits on lines were the minimum 60-80 minutes and Fast Passes were usually sold out for the more popular attractions by noon time. I suggest bringing alot of patience and expect to be waiting. Magic Kingdom was closed due to full capacity on 2 days. If you want to do a specific ride/attraction, I would get to the park really early and Fast Pass it. ( The line for getting Fast Passes was over 60 minutes for Toy Story Mania)