PDA

View Full Version : Going in the AM when there are PM EMH

TheVBs
04-12-2009, 06:29 PM
On our first day we traditionally go to MK. This trip the first day will have evening EMH at MK. I'm wondering what the morning crowds are typically like on these days. Do most people wait until later in the day to go when there are evening EMH? I'm hoping if we get there early, we'll see lighter crowds. :)

morebroccoli
04-12-2009, 06:36 PM
i have always wondered this, too! i'm waiting on a reply along with you. :thumbsup:

dmosher
04-12-2009, 06:46 PM
It is often VERY busy during EMH all day. Late late in the night it does get a bit quieter, but generally for some reason if MK has evening or morning EMH , it is always packed. We usually pick another park, head over there stay till the fireworks than work our way over to MK. By then many families are exhausted and head back, so the park is still full, but not nearly as busy as a regular day.
:pipes:
D

TheVBs
04-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the info! :mickey: I had a feeling that might be the answer. On our last trip we went to MK about mid-morning on an evening EMH day and it was very busy the whole time we were there that day. Does the same hold true for the other parks?

SBETigg
04-12-2009, 08:37 PM
People without park hoppers who like EMH will choose that park and stay all day. While EMH parks are usually more crowded, morning or evening, a lot of people still get started later. The first two hours are usually pretty decent and crowds build from there. That said, it's still probably more crowded than usual even in the first few hours. But not unmanageably so early on.

CaptSmee
04-12-2009, 09:52 PM
No, you should avoid EMH days all together! :blush: (your strategy is my favorite for avoiding crowds! it's never failed for us!)