PDA

View Full Version : Where shall we try this year?

SusieQ
04-12-2009, 03:09 PM
We love exploring the different restaurants around the resorts but sometimes find it hard to tell what's good just from the menu.
We love the Flying Fish, San Angel, Rose & Crown and really miss Alfredos!
Where would you recommend and why? PS I can't wait to try a Dole Whip on our next trip:eat:

ibrowse17
04-12-2009, 03:29 PM
I would strongly suggest Artist Point at the WL. It is an overall excellent experience:thumbsup:

PixieMagic
04-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Our Don't Misses:

Ohana
Tepan Edo
Rose & Crown
Marrakesh
Coral Reef

PM me or quote this for more info on any of these!! :cloud9:

ToashaF
04-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Le Cellier in Canada and 9 Dragons in China. Cheese soup and pretzel bread in Le Cellier and Sesame Chicken in 9 Dragons. YUM!:thumbsup:

KatMark
04-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Our favorites: LeCellier, Biergarten, Rose & Crown, Plaza and Yak & Yeti (and Fulton's--although not on the dining plan).

dmosher
04-14-2009, 04:09 AM
I would recommend:
Le Cellier: Cheese soup, pretzel bread and some amazing steaks

Casey's Corner: Yes I know, but corn dogs rock!

:pipes:
D

KAT1811
04-14-2009, 07:38 AM
We love Tutto Italia, much better IMHO than Alfredo's. Especially the caprese pasta dish. We ate there 3 times on our last trip!

We also love the Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Leighler
04-14-2009, 08:00 AM
I love Ohana and Cali Grill! I've never tried Le Cellier but it's number one on my list to try this year!! :thumbsup:

DVC2004
04-14-2009, 09:09 AM
We love Ohana for dinner and Jiko at AKL.
They are must- eats every trip. Ohana- everything is great and Jiko I love the filet with red wine sauce and mac and cheese, and for appetizer the Taste of Africa (breads and spreads). Very flavorful food there!

DANAM
04-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Love "Ohana's for breakfast and dinnner. The experience and atmosphere is wonderful and the food is one of our favorites.

If you have kids we love Hollywood and Vine in DHS. The food is wonderful for a buffet and the kids love seeing charcters. If you don't have kids I would opt for dinner here.

Teppan Edo again wonderful food and very entertaining.

Le Cellier in Epcot the food is amazing.

We really like 1900 Park Fare for any time of the day. The dinner is excellent. Again a buffet and they do have characters.

On a side not we do have some fav CS too.
Wolf Gang Puck Express in DTD
Flame Tree BBQ in AK

Septbride2002
04-14-2009, 11:52 AM
We are going to try the new Italian place this time around and I am HOPING against Hope to fit in a dinner at Artist Point - another newbie for us.

I have to suggest Tokoyo Dining if you enjoy Japanese food and sushi - it has really been updated and is fabulous!

~Amanda

SusieQ
04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
....thanks for all the suggestions. I can see I'm going to need a good diet after the next trip in July!!:thumbsup:

SBETigg
04-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Narcoossee's, Citricos, California Grill, Jiko, Boma, the new Sanaa looks interesting. 'Ohana is always fun. The Grand Floridian Cafe is one that is often overlooked.

dmosher
04-15-2009, 06:11 AM
....thanks for all the suggestions. I can see I'm going to need a good diet after the next trip in July!!:thumbsup:

This year I am going to try starving myself and wearing a very tight belt until we go. That way i can eat whatever I want in WDW and by the time I get back all of my clothes will fit again. Woohoo!
:pipes:
D