PDA

View Full Version : Dinner at the castle

Nicki'sMom
04-12-2009, 09:47 AM
A friend of mine is leaving for Disney today and she was telling me that they were having dinner at the castle. She thought the princesses would be there and I told her they were only upstairs for breakfast and lunch and for dinner Cinderella stays downstairs and the Godmother is upstairs. Can anyone confirm this for me? She also said Disney dining told her there is no more breakfast at the castle. I find this hard to believe. Is this correct?

stitch34
04-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I thought they still served a character breakfast, but I am not sure. As far as the charaters at lunch and dinner, what she told you is true. Princesses are at lunch, but dinner is just the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella, I believe, is downstairs for pictures during both meals....at least that's how it was last time we went.

Tinkerfreak
04-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Maye the cm meant that there were no more adr's available for breakfast not that breakfast was not available.
We enjoy the breakfasts but we tried dinner on our last trip and it was a big let down. The food just wasn't half as good as it used to be for dinner and the service was horrible. Felt like cattle being rushed in and out. We felt robbed of our ts credits. We were a party of four so it cost us 8 ts credits. I would not even use one credit on it. It is not the place we used to love a few years ago.
If this is their first meal in the castle maybe the excitement of eating in the castle will be enough for them and they won't care if the food is good or not.