PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Cafe

wdwdreamer
04-11-2009, 07:25 PM
We waited too long to get reservations for Chef Mickey's. We did make them at Cape May Cafe, we have never eaten there and wanted some feedback on breakfast?

Buddy08
04-11-2009, 07:56 PM
We were there several years ago and it has a very nice buffet with Goofy, Minnie Mouse and Dale (although I don't think Dale is there any longer.) We enjoyed it very much.;)

MickeyMousse
04-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Has breakfast there during our last trip and it was great!! Wonderful buffet with a nice variety of eggs, sausage, bacon, danishes, sausage gravy, cereals, fruit and so much more. Donald, Goofy and Minnie came around to our table about 3 times in the hour or so we were there. Service was fantastic-no waiting for refills at all. And we did not feel rushed. It was a great way to end our vacation and has made our list of "must do's" next trip! :number1:

Nicki'sMom
04-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Great character breakfast. Much quieter than CM. Great food and interaction. Loved it.

playdead88
04-12-2009, 10:52 AM
we had an awesome breakfast at cape may - we didnt have to wait for our table - the food was amazing and the characters were great! we planned our breakfast for the same day we were going to epcot and walked over through the international gateway after we ate :mickey:

dancin Disney style
04-12-2009, 11:52 AM
We have had dinner at CMC and it was great. We loved the atmosphere and had excellent service.

We are planning a breakfast for our trip this year. I think in general it is pretty hard to mess up breakfast items. They recently changed the character line up. They have replaced Chip & Dale.

BluewaterBrad
04-12-2009, 07:15 PM
We have done the breakfast twice and enjoyed it both times! :mickey:

trudisneygal
04-12-2009, 10:58 PM
I am just back with my younger sis from having breakfast there last Monday and WE LOVED IT!!! Even as crowded as everything was last week, we didn't have to wait for our table (we did make ADR's which I suggest doing). The buffet was GREAT! My favorite part was the bread pudding and the Mickey waffles (I think my sis went back 3 times:) The characters are great too! They spent time with us two "big girls" (both in our mid to late 20's:blush:) and even came around twice! It was Donald, Minnie, and Goofy, all dressed in beach attire. A very fun time, and good food! I will be going back for sure:thumbsup:

GoofyMom09
04-13-2009, 08:07 AM
Cape May is a great place for a character breakfast. We went on our last trip and really enjoyed it. It is much quieter than chef mickeys and the resort is beautiful. I think you should try it.

brownie
04-13-2009, 10:59 PM
We love eating breakfast at Cape May Cafe! It's bright and has a great atmosphere. I like the design of the buffet; it seems to make it easier to get your food.

DANAM
04-14-2009, 11:31 AM
The breakfast wan't that bad but we waited forever for a table. I disliked the dinner. We are from New Orleans and one of the only seafood items I don't eat is clams and mussels. And that's all they really had. But if you like clams and or mussels this is your place.

PlutoPlanet
04-14-2009, 12:02 PM
We did breakfast there a few years ago. It was fine. Give yourself time to get there if you aren't staying in the BW area.

ChipDale2708
04-14-2009, 01:29 PM
We love breakfast at CMC! I hope they still have their breakfast pizza on the buffet this fall. I had it last October and thought is was super delicious!

spoonful of sugar
04-24-2009, 10:34 AM
does anyone know of the current character line up at the cmp?