PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Pixie Dust please

Hull-onian
04-11-2009, 08:59 AM
My daughter's girlfriend Jennifer got in a horrific head-on collision with a drunk driver. Since then, she has had numerous surgery's. Her recovery is really slow. She has two beautiful children Skylar and Andrew. They are so adorable. Skylar is so good for eight years old. She is carrying the burdens of a 20 year olders. Skylar is wonderful to her Mom. Please pray for a Guardian angel to get them through this tough time. Jennifer lost her job, health insurance, home, and the ability to take care of her two children. The judge was liberal, and let the other driver off with three months probation that's all. Jennifer wasn't even given a chance to speak in court. So our town is really small, and they started a fund raiser for Jennifer. I hope all goes well for her and her two children. Thank you for listening.:(

DawsonAR
04-11-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that story. My prayers will be with the whole family.

Jeri Lynn
04-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Many prayers for Jennifer and her family!

RedSoxFan
04-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Prayers for Jennifer and her family.

WDWFanatic
04-11-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm so sorry for Jennifer and her family. They will be in my prayers.

pianobabe
04-11-2009, 11:51 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with Jennifer and her 2 precious children. Also to all of her friends and family as they do what they can to help her.

Cinderelley
04-12-2009, 04:20 AM
If the other driver was at fault, there's still civil court in order to help her pay her bills. That will take a long time though. Prayers coming from Arizona.

mrsgaribaldi
04-20-2009, 05:32 AM
That is so terrible. Loads of :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:and prayers on the way.

alphamommy
04-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Lots of prayers and :pixie::pixie: from Michigan!

Hull-onian
04-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Thank you so much everyone, Jennifer is getting her day in court. They are going to let her speak. This kid (he's not a kid 25) needs to hear her and what she is going through. Thanks everyone.:cloud9:

MickeyMousse
04-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Lots of pixie dust and best wishes coming from New York! :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

How about calling the local tv news station and newspaper to cover what this poor woman is having to go through?? Pull in some politicians, too.

Keep us informed!

Hull-onian
04-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Well, it was published in the local paper. A fund was set up at Sovereign Bank for her. I haven't talked to Jennifer in about two weeks, so I don't know if any donations have come in. The people in the town of Hull usually pull for their own. So far I know, she got a T.J.Maxx gift card for some new summer clothes for the children, a Stop and Shop gift certificate, and some money. That is all I know til I talk with her again. Thank you so much for keeping the thread going. I am grateful. Jean

faline
04-21-2009, 07:16 PM
So sad! :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: for Jennifer's continued recovery and good things in her future!

Mickey91
04-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Oh Jean, that is so sad. Jennifer and her family will be in my prayers.
:tink::tink::tink::tink::tink::tink::tink: A little pixie dust never hurt either.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Prayers and pixie dust for a speedy recovery for Jennifer. You have to love these bleeding heart liberal judges. The girl that killed my aunt literally got off with having her hand slapped and her license revoked for a while! People need to be held accountable for their actions.

crazypoohbear
04-26-2009, 09:51 AM
she didnt' get her wrist slapped, that would have been too harsh, she lost her lic. for a year and was fined 250.00.
She was 19 and this was her SECOND serious accident with personal injury!
Sending your daughter's friend lots of pixie dust

MNNHFLTX
04-26-2009, 12:55 PM
My mother-in-law grew up in Hull many years back and it was a close-knit community back then, I know. Here's some more prayers and :pixie: that Jennifer continues on her recovery and is able to get her life back to a semblance of normal someday soon.