PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana not available!

svarhall07
04-11-2009, 01:01 AM
i tried to get "Ohana for dinner wednesday may 13, but the only reservation left was at 9:15pm - WAY TOO LATE!!

any suggestions on how to get in? should i wait until i'm actually there to call? i don't really want to do that though because i don't want to end up without a reservation at all that night.

Seasonscraps
04-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Just keep calling and hope for the best! Good luck!

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
04-11-2009, 08:26 AM
I would check every day until May 13 to see if u can get in earlier. Maybe even 2 or 3 times a day! You never can tell when something may open up. If nothing opens up, maybe go at the time you want to eat, and tell them you have a reservation for later, but your plans had changed, and see if they can work you in. You may have to wait a little longer, but at least you don't have to wait until 9:15. If that doesn't work, then I guess you are eating at 9:15. OH SO MUCH MEAT!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

sassy2000
04-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Keep calling. People cancel all the time. If you still cannot get anything wait til you arrive and try a walk up. We were there last wk of Feb (peak season rates) and my DB & his family of 5 walked up at dinner time and got seated there and at 50's Prime Time so don't give up yet.:mickey:

Hull-onian
04-11-2009, 09:07 AM
When you check into your resort, go to the concierge and see if they can get you in. As stated above, people do cancel out, so you might be lucky.:thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
04-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Getting there at opening as a walk up will give you a good chance of getting in I believe. Opening is at 5 pm. We book our dinners at opening and we've seen over and over, walk ups getting tables at that time. Good Luck!:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
04-11-2009, 10:27 AM
I don't know all the reasons why you don't want the 9:15 slot but you'll be able to watch the fireworks from 'Ohana and it's a cool viewing spot. They pump the soundtrack in and dim the lights so you can watch Wishes. Just a thought... :mickey: