PDA

View Full Version : Disney Trivia Contest!!!

Arielfan98
04-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Hello all!!!

So I'm like the world's youngest Disney-nerd and I'm looking for a really hard Disney Trivia. I don't want it to be too hard....ask questions like:

How many bricks are on the Cinderella castle?

a) 50,000
b) 8,000
c) 0

Your quiz should be at least 10 questions long.
For rules click the link to find out. If you have a YouTube account then please make a movie using Windows Movie Maker or some movie making program and put it as a video response for the contest video. If you do not have a YouTube account, please post your questions here and I'll think of a prize for you. :D

Thanks!!! :thanks:

Feel free to post any questions as well....I would be glad to help!!! :)

Moderator Note: Please contact the poster with all inquiries, as we don't allow links to YouTube on INTERCOT. Thanks!

DizneyFreak2002
04-18-2009, 12:11 PM
This is an interesting topic... Not sure how many of us will be making movies though...

Mileyfan1#
04-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Hello all!!!

So I'm like the world's youngest Disney-nerd and I'm looking for a really hard Disney Trivia. I don't want it to be too hard....ask questions like:

How many bricks are on the Cinderella castle?

a) 50,000
b) 8,000
c) 0

Your quiz should be at least 10 questions long.
For rules click the link to find out. If you have a YouTube account then please make a movie using Windows Movie Maker or some movie making program and put it as a video response for the contest video. If you do not have a YouTube account, please post your questions here and I'll think of a prize for you. :D

Thanks!!! :thanks:

Feel free to post any questions as well....I would be glad to help!!! :)

Moderator Note: Please contact the poster with all inquiries, as we don't allow links to YouTube on INTERCOT. Thanks!

The ancer is c.

Arielfan98
04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
The ancer is c.

I know that was an example.