PDA

View Full Version : Fulton's Crab House

PixieMagic
04-09-2009, 08:36 PM
I looked under info central but couldn't find this info - is Fulton's on the dining plan? And if it is, is it a one or two TS meal??

KatMark
04-09-2009, 08:59 PM
No, unfortunately Fulton's is NOT on the dining plan. That is why we only do it every other visit.

#1donaldfan
04-10-2009, 08:23 AM
.....nope, not on the dinning plan, but what a great place to eat....the atmosphere and food are way above par....we like a later dinner, just as the sun is setting....they will pull the blinds open for all to see....what a sight !!:mickey:

AmandaChan
04-10-2009, 12:19 PM
The meals are pretty pricey but we always have a great experience though.

Hull-onian
04-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Just to let everyone know, you can use your Triple AAA card there for a discount. It is pretty good. The food is great, atmosphere noisey, but a lot of fun.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
04-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Fultons was a must for every trip. We went in Oct. of last yr and were very disapointed. They didn't have Australian lobster tails on the menu. Dawn ordered a different lobster and it was awful. There was only one other couple in the restaurant with us. The waiter treated us so poorly. We had never had anything but a tremendously wonderful experience here. It makes us sad, but we most likely won't be going back to Fultons Crab House.
Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

x-raychick
04-19-2009, 08:25 PM
We have been to the Fulton Crab house during 2 of our Disney trips. Can't afford it every time we go....our last meal there cost us $300.00 for 4 adults with no alcoholic beverages. Have had good food and good service both times. Just pricey!!

spoiledraf
04-19-2009, 09:48 PM
In four visits, two great, one ok, but the last was badddddd. Terrible service, chewy sea food, wrong order so my wifes dinner didn't come until I was finished, tiny portions and cold food.

Everyone has a bad day but thats the one that sticks and since it's not on the dinng plan and out of the way, it's definately scratched for this trip.

#1donaldfan
04-20-2009, 12:26 PM
....that's right, I forgot about the AAA discount....it was 10% I think, using the diamond card......again, it's worth the price IMHO.....:thumbsup: