PDA

View Full Version : Sci-fi Seating

PETE FROM NYC
04-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Do very large folks fit in the seats?

DisneyPrincess21
04-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Do very large folks fit in the seats?

Now first off the word "large" has many different meaning to different people. So let me answer your question this way.
the traditional "cars" that you sit in could be small for some people of size because they have table in each row also. So if it is concern, What you can do is request a "car table with chairs" Which they will show you pictures of both of your options when you get to the counter to request your table. The car table in the front and back looks just like a car, But instead of sitting in rows like you do in a real car, You sit at a table facing each other in chairs. So it still has the car look in the front and back of your table but you have plenty of room for everyone to sit comfortably. :thumbsup:
Like I said, when you get to the counter they will show you the two different options for tables and you will get to see what they look like before you decide.
Hope you have a magical time! :tink:

Ps. I'll pm you a link for a website that has pictures of different rides and restaurants seating. And has lots of helpful stuff to read through (if you have any other concerns) ;)

BigWes6
04-09-2009, 01:42 PM
I am a large man 6'2 300+ and the car seats were really snug . I would do what the previous poster stated . Its a really COOL experience that you should not miss !

Tinkerfreak
04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I am 5ft 3in and weigh about 220lbs. I sat in a regular car with DH and all though we didn't have lots of room it was comfortable enough for me. I also have long legs for my height and didnt feel too squished. It was more of a pain that there wasn't much table room to put your food and stuff but that has nothing to do with a persons size just the way the cars are.