PDA

View Full Version : On-line Check In In The Concierge?

Luv4WDW
04-09-2009, 09:56 AM
I know the subject of on-line check in has been beaten to death, but I have another question! If you're staying in the concierge (where there is a separate check-in desk/process) can you still check in online or would you advise not to? I'm not sure how their schpeal differs and don't want to miss out on anything crucial. Thanks!

Polynesian Dweller
04-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Since this is new since we were last in club we're interested in this answer also. It doesn't seem to me that there would be much advantage to online checkin in club (no line to get around for instance).

tinksmom02
04-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Thanks for posting this, I'm wondering the same thing.

I'm thinking we're not going to do on-line check-in, as we've never stayed at the Poly so would like the whole "spiel" when we arrive. Plus, from what I've heard, the concierge check-in is usually a shorter wait time than regular check in.

???

mouseketeer mom
04-09-2009, 05:46 PM
I did online check in for our Poly club level stay last month. No real advantage, just that they had my CC# on file already for charges. We always stay club level and check in was no different for us doing it online. Still sat at the desk, still got the spiel if you wanted it..they recognized us, just handed us the papers and things since we knew the drill.

Polynesian Dweller
04-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks Lisa!! Couldn't really think of any reason to do online checkin since it doesn't take any real time at the concierge desk. Sounds like it didn't hurt but no advantage either.