PDA

View Full Version : which restaurant do you LOVE at DTD....

tinkerddeedee
04-08-2009, 07:36 PM
and should I get ressies now? We're going the second week in May and I'm not exactely sure which day(s) we will get there. Or even if we'll have a meal there. Just wondering what you'all think
:mcoffee:
:popcorn:

PetefromRI
04-08-2009, 08:46 PM
We love Fulton's Crab House.It's kind of pricey but we always have a great meal there.I'll be cracking into some King Crab Claws in about 3 weeks down there.

SBETigg
04-08-2009, 08:49 PM
I love Raglan Road. It's fun with really good food and live music after 9.

RedSoxFan
04-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Raglan Road is my favorite.

KatMark
04-08-2009, 09:22 PM
We love Fulton's Crab House.It's kind of pricey but we always have a great meal there.I'll be cracking into some King Crab Claws in about 3 weeks down there.

I agree with you. And those King Crab Claws were so good when we were there in September. Wish I could have some soon.

Fulton's--definitely are favorite even though not on the dining plan.

AHOTE
04-08-2009, 09:22 PM
I love Raglan Road. It's fun with really good food and live music after 9.

Raglan Road is my favorite.

:ditto: :D

lockedoutlogic
04-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Pucks is the best.....for the price....at WDW...the quickserves are also by FAR the best

fultons and portobello are also very good

the others are take it or leave it....

i do like the earl of sandwich as well

Villains0501
04-08-2009, 10:14 PM
The Wolfgang Puck Cafe is by far the best of the Wolfgang Puck restaurants at DTD, but I'm not entirely sure how good the new T-Rex place is. I'll have to check it out the next time I go!:mickey:

disneyboundagain
04-08-2009, 11:10 PM
We love Fulton's Crab House.It's kind of pricey but we always have a great meal there.

Fulton's was probably the best food I've ever eaten anywhere in Disney, but the price was beyond my comfort level. We are fortunate enough to be able to afford it if we want to, but I just can't justify paying THAT much for one meal.

kemps@wdw
04-08-2009, 11:15 PM
We've always gone to the House of Blues, and have never needed ressies. Good food, reasonable prices, fun atmosphere, an outdoor bar area perfect for people watching, and some A-1 entertainment! :thumbsup:

lockedoutlogic
04-08-2009, 11:16 PM
The Wolfgang Puck Cafe is by far the best of the Wolfgang Puck restaurants at DTD, but I'm not entirely sure how good the new T-Rex place is. I'll have to check it out the next time I go!:mickey:

T Rex is rainforest by another name

Polynesian Dweller
04-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Portabello, Fulton's and Wolfgang Puck's are the top ones but for us Portabello is just the right mix of food quality and variety, ambiance and nose level. We find that WP's can be a bit noisy.

AmandaChan
04-09-2009, 01:23 AM
Ragland Road! We always have a great meal here and we're never disappointed. The bread is thick and great and they give you a great honey type sauce, they have great beer and the food is always really good. We highly recommend ressies!

tjstrike
04-09-2009, 04:29 AM
T Rex is rainforest by another name

If that's true then I'll love it because the rainforest has awesome food. My sister ate there and said it was better than RF. Wolfgang puck is also very good and it's a QS on the DDP.

RAIDER
04-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Raglan gets another vote but the pork shanks at T REX are worth the visit in itself !!!

stephntampa
04-09-2009, 08:01 AM
We ate at T Rex recently and were pleasantly suprised at how good it was. The atmosphere is really cool.. the kids thoroughly enjoyed it!

Gotta Love Eeyore
04-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Another vote for Ragland Road. Make sure your reservation coincides with the entertainment!

What a blast, and the shepards pie thing was FAB!

SBETigg
04-09-2009, 08:24 AM
If you choose Raglan Road, you can book reservations through their website or directly with them instead of going through Disney. If you Google Raglan Road, the website will come up for you. I do recommend reservations if you know where you want to go, but you might be able to get in without them, too.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-09-2009, 08:34 AM
We have only eaten two TS at DTD, Planet Hollywood and Raglan Road..

Everyone enjoyed the food at Planet Hollywood but it is extremely noisy/we had mixed reviews on our food at Raglan Road....

Our best meal at DTD has been CS and that was Wolfgang Puck Express...and then you wouldn't have to worry about an ADR

Seasonscraps
04-09-2009, 08:59 AM
We've always gone to the House of Blues, and have never needed ressies. Good food, reasonable prices, fun atmosphere, an outdoor bar area perfect for people watching, and some A-1 entertainment! :thumbsup:

This is my fave at DTD too!! Aside from everything you mentioned, I always received the best service!
:thumbsup: