PDA

View Full Version : Favortie Drinks

FenwayGirl
04-08-2009, 03:24 PM
I am going on an adult only trip to WDW in May. I usually have 3-5 kids with me on my trips...so any kind of alcohol is not an option. What are your favorite drinks at WDW and where can they be found?:marg:

ojeilatan
04-08-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm not of age quite yet (6 months!), but my mom really loves the frozen margaritas in Mexico in EPCOT.:mickey:

GAN
04-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Best drink in my opinion can be found at the Tambu Lounge in the Polynesian -the Lapu Lapu served in a fresh pineapple.

Aggie97
04-08-2009, 04:49 PM
My favorites are the Grey Goose lemon slush from the France pavilion in Epcot and the Lapu Lapu from the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian. :mickey:

KylesMom
04-08-2009, 05:05 PM
1) Lapu Lapu @ Tambu Lounge
2) Sangria at Mama Melrose
3) Frozen Strawberry Margarita from the Mexico Kiosk

:marg: Enjoy! :wine:

MickeyandTink
04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm more of a beer drinker, so I prefer the beer at Big River Grille :beer: However, when I get hot and thirsty at Epcot, I start to jones for a margarita with all four flavors :marg:

Madame Leona
04-08-2009, 07:01 PM
I like the viking coffee in Norway (at the bakery) and I like the Turtle Krawl at Olivia's at OKW.

Pop Centurion
04-08-2009, 07:08 PM
The Grey Goose Lemon Slush is excellent. Also, I can't remember the name or if they even still have it but in Morocco I had an Orange/Tangerine flavored slush drink that was very good.
Others I've enjoyed in Epcot were the Rosa Regal & chocolate pairing in Italy, Wine tasting in France, and frozen Margarita in Mexico.
Beers at BRG are very good especially for us who enjoy micro brews or beer with actual flavor. ;)
With the clubs being closed at PI I'm not sure if the outside stands are still there or not. But if so they have some interesting combos you can get in a beach bucket.

kemps@wdw
04-08-2009, 11:32 PM
:number1: Dirty Banana @ the Trout Pass Bar @ WL.:number1:

FenwayGirl
04-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the great input! I will be adding most of these drinks and their locations to my travel plans....

Seasonscraps
04-09-2009, 08:57 AM
I really enjoy the Miss Melody Colada at the River Roost in POR.

tinksmom02
04-09-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm not of age quite yet (6 months!), but my mom really loves the frozen margaritas in Mexico in EPCOT.:mickey:

Must-do in Mexico.

Best drink in my opinion can be found at the Tambu Lounge in the Polynesian -the Lapu Lapu served in a fresh pineapple.

Must-do at the Poly.

My favorites are the Grey Goose lemon slush from the France pavilion in Epcot

Must-do in France.

We also enjoy the Sultan's Colada in Morrocco, the peach schnapps tea slush-thing in China. The Sunken Treasure is another good one, and you can get that at a variety of resorts (I know I've had it at POFQ, POR, and Chef Mickey's). There's a :marg: stand in DTD (near Rainforest)...DH swears they're the best :marg: in Disney.

:blush: I really don't have a drinking problem, I promise. :blush:

hokies4life
04-09-2009, 09:05 PM
This was my first trip where I was of age to drink, so I tried a couple different ones. I really liked the Grey Goose Lemonade Slush. That one was awesome. And I tried the Fiesta Margarita but I wasn't impressed with the different flavors. I would just stick with a regular lime one.

I'll have to try the Lapu Lapu on our next trip in August =)

dmosher
04-09-2009, 09:50 PM
This thread makes me miss my long gone favorite drink the "Kungaloosh!"... sniffle sniffle... RIP AC!
:pipes:
D