PDA

View Full Version : "Crow"d Flow Question

GoBlueLacheta
04-08-2009, 11:56 AM
I have a couple of questions and hopefully someone will be able to help us out. First with Toy Story Mania does it even out the crowd disbursement between Sunset Blvd. and ToT and RNRC and Toy Story Mania? In May, will you miss out on shorter queue times or extremely later in the day FP at TSM if you do the other portion of the park first?

Not that this can be answered yet but speculation at least, with Space Mountain closing, the opening at MK crowd flow would have to lean toward Frontierland and the other two mountains. How drastic of change will this cause in planning the best way to get the most accomplished?

Gregandmel
04-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Wow - that's a really good question! When we went to HS back in October, we were there at rope drop. We were towards the front, but as soon as it was time to start moving - it seemed like there was a definite split of people going to TSM. We personally were headed to ToT and didn't wait at all for it.

Your observation at MK is also probably a good one. There "may" be some visitors who are unaware that SM is closed for refurb and will head that way. I would imagine there will still be some families that will head that direction, or Fantasyland. But I would "think" that more people are going to head to Adventureland or Frontierland if they are looking to start off with a main attaction. I'd suggest getting to the park early before rope drop so you can at least get to several things without waiting too long.