PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Birthday FASTPASS badge????

brianjdu4
04-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Does anyone know what 'select' attractions are included in the special birthday FASTPASS badge?

brianjdu4
04-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Does the birthday fastpass badge have unlimited fast passes for that day?

merlinmagic4
04-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi :)
I had a Birthday Fastpass question I just posted myself.

It is not unlimited fastpasses. They divide the fastpass rides into two groups and they seem to allow for four fastpasses per person in each group. I say "seem" because I have also read of people getting 2 fastpasses per group per person.

There are threads about birthday fastpasses if you use the search function. I also googled "disney birthday fastpass" and found which rides were in which group for each park.

Sorry if this doesn't help much! I'm still figuring it out myself :blush:

Maleficent's Dad
04-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Which park are you talking about?

Few things to note:

You can only use the FP's in the park you register at.
You must have proof of birthday.
You need tickets for everyone in your party who are getting the FP's with you when you register. Not necessary to have the person - but you need their passes.

Please take note of the following:

Disney DOES change their policies on the use of the birthday FP. My daughter's birthday was this past Thursday, and they've just recently reduced the number of rides/fastpasses that you can get. My son's birthday was in February, so we have a good basis for comparison.

Maleficent's Dad
04-11-2009, 01:55 PM
You might also find this thread useful! (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=150440) :mickey: