PDA

View Full Version : 2 ECV's on Upcoming Trip

beksy
04-07-2009, 06:26 PM
On our next trip Mom and I will both have to have ECV's (we both have Rheumatoid Arthritis and can't walk long distances). I've done the parks with a wheelchair before but never with 1 ECV, let alone 2. What advice do you have for getting around the parks with 2 ECV's? We will be staying at the Contemporary and using the monorail when possible but will one monorail hold 2 ECV's? Also, will a bus hold 2 ECV's or will we need to take seperate buses? Thanks for any advice!

ElenitaB
04-07-2009, 08:24 PM
At any other resort, I'd worry about having 2 ECVs in a room, but you won't have any problems at the Contemporary as the rooms are quite large! :thumbsup:

The monorail has provisions to hold more than one ECV and you may both be able to load into the same car, should there be room. If not, you'll have to load into separate cars. As for the busses, they can hold two ECVs each. Of course, you may not be the only guests using ECVs so there might arise an occasion where you'll want to wait until the next bus in order to be able to travel together.