PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs 4/3

Trae
04-07-2009, 03:48 PM
I have booked a room at CS with the 4/3 special for April 19-26. It will be me (42) and my mom (67). I am so excited seeing she took me when I was a kid and only MK was open. Any who, they only had a king room available when I booked and I called back to see if they had a double and they did not, which is fine, at least I will be at Disney with my mom. :cloud9: What are my chances?
1. to get a new room
2. to maybe get a double room when I get there?
When I called they said they had a double room at POFQ and I turned it down since I have wanted to stay at CS. Me and hubby stayed at POR 2 years ago and I am from Mississippi so have been to New Orleans all my life so no big deal. The only plus to POFQ is the boat to DTD.
Thanks for any info you can give.....:mickey:

KatMark
04-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Not sure what your chances will be to get the two queen beds (there are no more doubles unless it is in one of the rooms that are being converted to a king bed). When you check in, I would nicely ask if there was any chance you could have a renovated room. As of now, the renovated rooms are complete in: Cabanas 8A,8B, 9A and 9B; Ranchos 6A and 6B and the fourth floor of Casitas 1, 2 and 3. They started work on Casitas 4 this week.

buzz2001
04-08-2009, 05:21 AM
I don't think there are any double bed rooms left. I believe all off them have been converted over to queens and/or kings.

As for a renovated room, they are 50% done so there is a 50/50 chance you will get one. Make sure it is part of your room request.