PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having this problem?

Pop Centurion
04-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Not sure if I should have posted this in the Disney online forum or not since everything there seems to be about games.

On the WDW website in the "My Disney Vacation" section it doesn't seem to store my info. I enetr my resi number and phone number I used to book with and it brings up my info. Then I click on the what will you celebrate link and add my birthday info and save/submit then it takes me right back to the MDV page with no indication of my vacation info being saved. So I add my resi & phone number again to go to my info (which wasn't stored) and my WWYC info isn't there either.

I know it's a technical question for Disney but I'm just wondering if anyone else here is experiencing the same thing. Thanks.

Briansmom
04-06-2009, 07:28 PM
I am not experiencing that particular problem, however, I was experiencing problems when trying to put in my itineraries...it didnt take anything I put in. And then this weekend, I was trying to order my maps and I get to the very end and it says they are experiencing trouble, and to try back later. It is very frustrating. Last year, I had no problem at all (except between Internet Explorer 6 and 7, once I switched back to 6, it was fine.) so this has been very aggravating to say the least. I hope someone can explain it to you...:(

sassafras
04-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I was trying to do itineraries last week and every time I put in the time for various things I wanted to see (such as Fantasmic), it would flip the time back to 12:00. Highly frustrating!:bang:

rkwctw
04-06-2009, 08:17 PM
I had this same problem yesterday. I had map problem issues as well.