PDA

View Full Version : Olivia's

DisneyMomx2
04-06-2009, 10:42 AM
This is one place my DH has always wanted to try but I haven't heard much about it, good or bad. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated.

DVC2004
04-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Meh- It's just OK. It's usually pretty crowded. I have had dinner here 2 times. The key lime pie was good but the food I think was average. Nothing real memorable. I wouldn't go out of my way to dine here if you are considering other places.

ShanPooh
04-08-2009, 04:14 AM
We went there about 5 years back.
Their menu was a bit different then - conch fritters and fried chicken w/ mashed potatoes at lunch - for example.
Many of the restaurants seemed to have streamlined meals since the DDP so you kind of see similar things all over. Anyone else find this a bit limiting?
Having seen a recent menu, the ancho bourbon chicken wings, conch chowder, crab cakes, beef and blue cheese sandwich, soup and salad combo, chipotle bbq chicken sandwich, and cuban sandwich all sounded good at lunch.
DH and I really enjoyed taking the boat from DTD to Old Key West to eat at Olivia's.

Jaybrad
04-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Try the crab cakes and the Key Lime Tart. Both are worth the visit.

BluewaterBrad
04-13-2009, 05:53 PM
I had some GREAT Wahoo there one nite. It was the special. We had a medium sized party... i think 8 of us. We had a good time. Like all of Disney depends what you make of it. Again we enjoyed it!!:mickey: