PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo Review - Best Resv. Days?

Unique1
04-06-2009, 09:46 AM
I would like to make adr for the Hoop Dee Doo Revies and would like to know what day of the week might be the least crowded to make reservations?

Thanks,
Unique1

Unique1
04-06-2009, 09:47 AM
oops! Review.
Unique1

Hull-onian
04-06-2009, 06:02 PM
I don't know what day of the week it would be the least crowded, that being said, there are no bad seats, and the food is served in a timely manner. Remember, you must pay for the Hoop Dee Doo dinner in full, in advance.:thumbsup:

pluto 77
04-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Silly question but can you make ressies here at 90 or 180 days out?

wendy*darling
04-07-2009, 04:42 PM
You can reserve HDD at 90 days.

And I honestly don't think one day is better than any other- whenever you are able to get an ADR is a good day as far as I am concerned! :thumbsup:

Unique1
04-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Thank you everyone for your relplie.

We have been to the Hoop Dee Doo before and had a great time but it was a few years ago and I was thinking maybe a Tuesday or Thursday instead of Friday. We have tickets for LaNouba I believe the day is Wednesday so that would be out of the question.

Thanks,
Unique1;)

kemps@wdw
04-08-2009, 11:43 PM
There are NO least crowded days for this show. In the last 20-something years we've gone to this show, I don't remember it NOT being sold out! We've also had every possible seat in the house, and have yet to have a bad spot for the show. The food has always been good and plentiful, and the show...well...obviously it's a winner, or it wouldn't have lasted this long or been able to draw us in EVERY visit we've made to the World!:thumbsup: