PDA

View Full Version : HOLLOWEEN PARTY for adults

PETE FROM NYC
04-05-2009, 06:10 PM
DW and I will be there for the holloween party ,just us two, over 50 types.Is this party worth the extra expense?

garthbarth1
04-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Absolutely!! DH and I (no kids) will be going for the third time this year! It is amazing...the best part is HALLOWISHES, and the parade with the Headless Horseman. MK is decorated with jack-o-lanterns, and there is just a fun, spooky feeling in the air. Not to mention the yummy candy-all varieties! And there is nothing like riding the Haunted Mansion in such a spooky atmosphere. You will love it! I would recommend it to anyone-kids or no kids!

g8rgirl29
04-05-2009, 06:16 PM
I think it is worth every penny!! I thought the parade was one of the best I have seen at Disney and the Fireworks show was fantastic!! The decorations and atmosphere were great. Short lines for most of the rides. Lines for the characters were moderate and worth the wait to see them in their Halloween costumes!! We are planning to do it again!!

deedeenmickey
04-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I think it is easily worth the money. You can get in the park at 4 so you can take it easy earlier in the day. The parade is excellent, the atmosphere is electric and the fireworks are jaw-dropping. I really loved it and am going to try to go back in the fall just for the party.

TheMartellFamily
04-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Yes, yes, yes and you will enjoy trick or treating and enjoying everything there. It is well worth it for every one no matter what age you are. It is so fun if you are dressed in costume or not.

DizneyFreak2002
04-05-2009, 08:22 PM
One word: YES!!!!!

hauntedmansiongirl
04-05-2009, 08:57 PM
DH and I went last year by ourselves (we don't have kids and are in our 30s). We didn't dress up, but we still had a blast. We watched the parade twice, once from in front of The Country Bear Jamboree, and once from Cinderella's castle. We were on opposite sides each time and saw totally different things. We trick-or-treated too and went on tons of rides. Big Thunder Mountain is the best at night, when everything is all lit up and you can see across the whole park. Also, during the week, everyone with young kids tends to leave early, around 10pm, so by 10:30 you almost have the whole park to yourself. We are going again this year!!

dsnyfan001
04-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Totally Worth Every Penny!!!! I Went Last September And Had Such A Fun Time!! My Husband And I Took My 16 Year Old Sister And We Just Had A Blast! I Really Think You Will Enjoy This Event.. The Park Is Dressed Up In Ghost And Goblins And Mickey And Minnie Are Dressed Up As Well As The Rest Of The Gang! The Parade Is Very Cool, The Headless Horseman Starts It. I Would Def Do It Again!!

Zawadi
04-06-2009, 12:50 PM
ABSOLUTELY. Disney is for kids of all ages. We're in our 40s and have been twice.

prttynpnk
04-06-2009, 02:29 PM
I think it is worth every penny!! I thought the parade was one of the best I have seen at Disney and the Fireworks show was fantastic!! The decorations and atmosphere were great. Short lines for most of the rides. Lines for the characters were moderate and worth the wait to see them in their Halloween costumes!! We are planning to do it again!!
You summed up just how we feel about it. :mickey:

DDuck66
04-06-2009, 04:11 PM
We are in our 40's and this will be our 4th straight year. IMHO it is the best hard ticket event that Disney offers. Can't wait until May 1st. I will have the speed dial working.

Pop Centurion
04-06-2009, 04:22 PM
My GF & I are in our 30's and enjoyed it just as much as we would have if we were kids. Even if you don't want to trick-or-treat, the light crowd, parade, fireworks, shows, decor, etc are all well worth it. I say experience it at least once to judge for yourself. I'm positive you won't be disappointed.

JohnnyJayhawk
04-07-2009, 11:22 AM
We've done it both with kids and without. It is great either way.

DisneyHoneymooners
04-07-2009, 12:27 PM
I know its been said a lot already, but it is totally worth it. My DW(39) and I(44) do it every year without kids and we love it. The parade, fireworks and candy trails are all great. We enjoy checking out all the costumes and Halloween decorations. Disney as always does an amazing job. :thumbsup:

Ms. Darling
04-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Definitely worth the money. My mother and I went to MNSSHP for the first time last year. It was a blast. I've dreamed of going back ever since. It was soooo much fun. I really, really miss it.

In the case of MNSSHP, money can buy happiness. Lol!

GrmGrninGost
04-07-2009, 08:33 PM
YES!!!! Coming from a 46 year old father of two, I would have as good a time without the DKs as I would with them! It is fabulous! :mpumpkin:

mrsgaribaldi
04-07-2009, 09:10 PM
DH(42) and I (44) love it!! No kids here either.:mickey:

Dsnygirl
04-08-2009, 03:28 AM
:mpumpkin: ABSOLUTELY!!! :mpumpkin: I think you'll absolutely love it... my DH and I went on our own (40 & 41) and we LOVED it!! We're taking our girls this year, and can't wait for them to experience it... but we wish we could go a second time, just us again, b/c it really is a different experience on your own!! I say go for it... I don't think you'll regret it at all. :D

trudisneygal
04-12-2009, 10:48 PM
DH (31) and myself (29) went last year, and we don't have kids yet, but we LOVE IT! We dressed up, did the trick or treating trails, got pics with characters (Myself and Minnie in her witches costume is my fav:mickey:), and got to ride everything we wanted with little or no wait! The parade and fireworks are the BEST!!! I LOVE the Headless Horseman at the beginning of the parade! It was the most fun ever, and I really hope we can go again this year!

trudisneygal
04-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh BTW! If you do go, dont' miss the Cadaver Dans (aka the Dapper Dans). They are around Frontierland (or at least they were when we were there last year).