PDA

View Full Version : Mugs at POFQ- included beverages?

Crow
04-05-2009, 02:40 PM
just wanted to verify what drinks are part of the refillable mug program at POFQ? i always get mugs and use them for soda or coffee (well a sip which is all i can get down of that bad coffee at WDW) but my nephews will be with me and I want to know what juices are available etc. I know milk isnt, which is unfortunate.

tink179
04-05-2009, 03:07 PM
There is lemonade, and I know Pop Century has an Icee machine that you can fill the mugs with as well. I don't know if POFQ has Icees there. I'm sure someone will come along and be able to give you more information.

Pirate Granny
04-05-2009, 03:16 PM
I saw Hi-C fruit punch I think...and I'm told that some resorts have Apple Juice, but I don't recall seeing that at FQ.
Perhaps someone is going this week and can fill you in...
:pirate:

Darbylew
04-05-2009, 03:42 PM
At POFQ the mugs can be filled with coffee, tea
and sodas. There is H-C in the soda machines.
They do sell milk and apple juice in the food
court. I think the mugs are well worth the money for refills at the resort. :thumbsup:
FIRST TRIP 1972
LAST TRIP MARCH 2009 :mickey:
NEXT TRIP NOVEMBER 2009 :D
AND MANY TRIPS IN BETWEEN

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-05-2009, 06:07 PM
There isn't any "real" juice included with the refillable mugs.

There is the usual of coke, sprit, diet coke, root beer, also Hi-C Fruit Punch and Lemonade, as well as tea, coffee and hot chocolate (although we've never been in the winter, so never need the hot chocolate packages).

GINNY69
04-05-2009, 06:18 PM
If I remember correctly from 2 years ago when I stayed at POFQ they had frozen coke and you can use your refillable mug...

Crow
04-06-2009, 12:47 AM
thought POP was the only place w frozen cokes/icees for the refillables, but ill b happy if FQ has them
i just dont want the nephews to be drinking soda all the time.
thanks

kakn7294
04-07-2009, 09:24 PM
POFQ does not have frozen cokes - only Pop does. We were just at Pop in March - my mother was a POFQ at the same time.